Request - Postcard Exchange with 7th Graders in Japan

Hello Postcrossing Community!

I hope this post finds you well. My name is Moudi, I am an English teacher in west Japan and this is my first time posting. I’m passionate about connecting my students with the global community and I’m thrilled to do a postcard exchange with you all! My students are eager to explore the world and improve their English skills through correspondence. They’re excited about the prospect of sending and receiving postcards from different corners of the globe.

Are you interested in joining us on this journey? If so, we’d love for you to participate by sending a postcard to our classroom. Please let me know via Reply and I’ll PM you our address. I hope you will participate!

Since my students are unfamiliar with different cultures abroad, it would be nice if you can share some of the interesting things about your culture. You can also answer these questions our students have prepared for you, or you can write freely!

• What is a typical local food in your country?
  • What’s your favorite hobby?
  • What’s the most famous place in your country?
  • What’s the most popular sport in your country?
  • Tell us about your local traditions!

If you’d like to receive a response from our students, you can direct message me your address as well. This will also help them use the English they’ve been studying for the past year. We would greatly appreciate your participation and support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you so much in advance! You are all very kind.

Happy Postcrossing!
Moudi

Update Mar 18:
Dear PostCrossing Community,

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for the incredible response for our postcard exchange project! The enthusiasm and willingness to participate from so many of you have truly exceeded our expectations. It’s heartwarming to see such a strong desire to connect and share with our students.

However, due to the unexpected volume of responses, and considering that our students are already in the process of writing their postcards and have set their postage, we’ve reached our capacity for sending out cards. As much as we wish to accommodate everyone, we must ensure that each of our students can manage their current share of correspondence.

However, we’d still be delighted to receive postcards from those who wish to send them. Your contributions are invaluable windows to the world for our students.

Thank you once again for your understanding, generosity, and support. It means the world to us.

Warmest regards,
Moudi

35 Likes

I can send a card to the class just send your address

Sure, I will participate.

I am interested! Give me the address you would like to use

sure, i am interested

I would love to send a postcard! Please send me the address and I will mail one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to send your students a postcard!

I am 63. If age is not an obstacle, I would like to participate.

I would love to send your students a postcard from Brazil.

Hi there. I am happy to exchange postcard with your class. I am in Northern California, USA I used to engage with a sister city with Napa, Ca and Iwanuma, Japan.

Please feel free to send along your address and if you are inclined please send me a postcard!

Address removed by moderator.
Please read this post and if you intentionally posted your address publicly, feel free to re-post it with a note like this: “I understand that my address is being posted on a public forum”. Otherwise please use the PM system of the forum

Please forward your address and I will get a card in the mail to you. Best, Veda

1 Like

I’d like to send you a card from Barcelona.

I am also interested!

Hello,

I’m from France and will be happy to participate, especially since this year is The Olympcs Games !

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind sending a card

Greetings from Spain, I would love to take part in this interesting project :love_letter: all the best! Núria :hugs:

Hi! I would love to participate❤️ I can tell your students about Russia or the region where I live:)

hi! I would love to send you a postcard!

PM sent

1 Like

good afternoon. I work as a kindergarten teacher. The children and I could send a postcard and drawings. however, I see that there is already a participant from Russia. Do you need repeated

Happy to send from Australia. PM sent.