Request - Postcard Exchange with 7th Graders in Japan

Hi, I would love to send a postcard from the UK

This is an interesting initiative. I would very much like to exchange postcards with your studentsā€¦

I would be delighted to send a postcard from Canada ā€” and to receive one, too, if it helps the students practice English (and itā€™s not too much trouble!). Please PM me the address.

Would love to contribute! Feel free to PM me the address

As far as I know, you wonā€™t be able to send me an answer, but Iā€™d still like to participate!

Iā€™ll write from Australia :earth_asia::kangaroo: PM sent

I would love to send from Massachusetts, USA!

Iā€™d be happy to send your class a postcard from Washington, DC, USA!

I would be happy to send a card from Colorado with info about our beautiful state.

Hi I would love to send a postcard :smiley: If the class want to send me one thatā€™s great. Just let me know & I will send my address.

Hi! I would love to send a postcard and I would also love to receive one from your class! :smiley::love_letter:

If you would like to receive a card from Switzerland please feel free to send me the address.

Please provide your classā€™s complete mailing address. Thanks, JamesC (in New York ity)

Hello
I would love to send a postcard to your students. Let me have your address. What a lovely idea!

Hello Moudi, you can send me the address too.

What a nice idea! I would love to send a card to the students from Finland. :slight_smile: Send me the address if youā€™re still looking for people

Hello yes Iā€™d be interested in sharing about our country for your students

I also want to participate. I am studying high school in China and we can exchange addresses

Iā€™d love to participate!

I am also interested! :slight_smile: