Request - Postcard Exchange with 7th Graders in Japan

sure, i am interested

I would love to send a postcard! Please send me the address and I will mail one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to send your students a postcard!

I am 63. If age is not an obstacle, I would like to participate.

I would love to send your students a postcard from Brazil.

Hi there. I am happy to exchange postcard with your class. I am in Northern California, USA I used to engage with a sister city with Napa, Ca and Iwanuma, Japan.

Please feel free to send along your address and if you are inclined please send me a postcard!

Address removed by moderator.
Please read this post and if you intentionally posted your address publicly, feel free to re-post it with a note like this: “I understand that my address is being posted on a public forum”. Otherwise please use the PM system of the forum

Please forward your address and I will get a card in the mail to you. Best, Veda

1 Like

I’d like to send you a card from Barcelona.

I am also interested!

Hello,

I’m from France and will be happy to participate, especially since this year is The Olympcs Games !

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind sending a card

Greetings from Spain, I would love to take part in this interesting project :love_letter: all the best! Núria :hugs:

Hi! I would love to participate❤️ I can tell your students about Russia or the region where I live:)

hi! I would love to send you a postcard!

PM sent

1 Like

good afternoon. I work as a kindergarten teacher. The children and I could send a postcard and drawings. however, I see that there is already a participant from Russia. Do you need repeated

Happy to send from Australia. PM sent.

Hi, I would love to send a postcard from the UK

This is an interesting initiative. I would very much like to exchange postcards with your students…

I would be delighted to send a postcard from Canada — and to receive one, too, if it helps the students practice English (and it’s not too much trouble!). Please PM me the address.

Would love to contribute! Feel free to PM me the address