Project with children in Turkey

Hello
I’ll be sending you a card from Taiwan.

1 Like

My 9 year old daughter would love to send a card or letter to someone.

3 Likes

Wonderful! :star2::cherry_blossom::star2:

Great! If she wants, she can write to Lorin :relaxed:

1 Like

My 12 y.o. son this morning sent postcard to Bengisu. From Dubrovnik, UNESCO city in Croatia (we are on holiday now :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Great! I was there, it is a beautiful city… Have a nice holiday :sparkles:

There’s a card in the mail from me with some North American desert plants: yucca and cactus

1 Like

Lovely! Thank you very much :cherry_blossom:

Happy to send a card, just because mail makes everyone happy! :handshake::sunny::love_letter:

1 Like

It does, indeed :dizzy:

1 Like

Daughter has sent letter

Hello dear Mazen, we got your cards. They are beautiful :heart_eyes: Thank you very much :cherry_blossom: Hatice wants to write you back. Can you write your adress? If you want, you can write as a Message. If you have already written, sorry for asking again :blush:

1 Like

Hello Türkü,
I will be very happy to send you a postcard from France. Are you interested ?
If so what would you like as postcards?
What are you currently studying with your students?
See you soon
Inès

1 Like

I will love to send postcard from Portugal. Do you have any preferences?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi:) Türkü!!
I will send you a postcard from Japan :love_letter:
By the way, how many students are you in charge of?

1 Like

Hello dear Inés,

It is very lovely that you are interested. We have mostly ancient culture, botany and greek History this year. But you can also send something about your culture or city you live in. If you want to send to someone directly, you can send Rose or Uras or Amina. They haven’t become any yet. If you can also write your adress with Card, that would be also amazing. So that they write you back.

Thank you very much
Türkü :cherry_blossom::sunny::cherry_blossom:

That is great! It can ne something about flowers or city you live in… How you Like… Can you also write your adress so that they can write you back? And maybe you can write to Elmira or Çağan. They haven’t become any yet.

Thank you very much :star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Hello der Misako,

That is wonderful! Can you also write your adress so that they can write you back?
I have 19 children in the class :relaxed:

Thank you very much :cherry_blossom:

Hello Türkü,
Great !
We are going to send 3 cards to the 3 students with my family who is also on postcrossing. Thank you for this comprehensive answer.
Have a good evening
Goodbye
Inès

1 Like

Hi, my 2 children would like to write and hopefully have a penpal each. We are in the Shetland Islands.

1 Like