Wonderful :partying_face:

Thanks! I would love to receive one from your students as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!

Let me try Mailbox: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

2 Likes

Maybe you need to make space before you put emoji

2 Likes

Sure! Maybe you can directly write to Hatice and she will write you back. That would be more personal :relaxed:

Will do! :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll send a postcard from the Netherlands!

1 Like

Great:)

Happy to send one from Australia

1 Like

Sending you a card of one little bird common in Finland and only living in Europe. For the winter it hides caches in the crevices of the bark and under the lichen… but if the bird does not find its cache, someone else may eat it. Pure little one…

1 Like

@caesarpag Thank you ! :relaxed:

@Mafoni oh :pleading_face: but it is so cute that you send one of these :relaxed:

Hello from :canada: Turku!
My 9 year old boy is very interested in getting a male penpal from your class. Can we please make this happen?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nique & son Jesse

3 Likes

Hello dear @Nique :sparkles: That is wonderful! Of course we can make that happen! :relaxed: He can send to Vitus and as soon as he gets his letter, he can send to your son Jesse. Is that okey?

1 Like

Absolutely! Jesse is excited​:hugs: Thank you. We will mail that this weekend :postbox:

1 Like

@Nique How lovely :cherry_blossom: I think we will recieve it in 10 days. I am also excited :relaxed:

1 Like

Since I’ve already written the first card to the entire class, I will write a card individualized to each of the students. :wink:

4 Likes

@mazenfakih ooow :pleading_face: That is so sweet :cherry_blossom: Thank you so much :sparkles:

1 Like