Project " all over the world"

Hello! I’m Solea, a member of Postcrossing . My daughter works in a cLinic school with " different" teeneagers who haven’t the opportunity to travel due to their big problems. With a colleague, they decided to gather postcards from all over the world to show them as many places as possible. If some of you could help them, you’ll make those children so happy. Find the adress below. I thank you a million in advance.
IMP ecole clinique secondaire
Classe H Mrs Riggi
Rue de Lodelinsart,157
B- 6061- Montignies sur Sambre ( Belgium)
Once again THANKS!!!

12 Likes

Postcard sent / carte postale envoyée!

Un tout grand merci pour eux! Je me ferai un plaisir de vous aider dans n importe quel projet! Belle journée.

I will send you a few cards today, 18 November.
JamesC (New York, NY, USA)

Thanks a million for your kindness. If I can help you in any way, let me know, it’dbe a pleasure. Have a wonderful time.

Will send from NZ

Happy to send cards from Australia

Thanks a million for your kindness! If I can help you in any project, let meknow, it’d be a pleasure. Have a wonderful time.

Sending a few from Finland!

1 Like

Thanks a million for your kindness. If you need something for you,let me know, it’ll be a pleasure to help you. Have a wonderful time.

I always love such projects and admire the persons behind them for their passion to show students how wonderful other places can be. I will send a card from Northern Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a million for your kindness. If you need anything for you, let me know, it’ll be a pleasure to help you. Have a wonderful time.

Will send one from Hong Kong.

Thanks for your kindness! If you need something for you , let me know; it’ll be a pleasure to help you. Have a wonderful time.

J’envoie une carte du sud de la France :slight_smile:
I’m sending a card from south of france

Un tout grand merci pour eux! Si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit pour vous ou pour un projet, n’hesitez pas à me demander, je me ferais un plaisir de vous aider. Belle journée.

Will be send from the Netherlands

Thanks a million for your kindness! If you need something for you or a project, let me know, it’ll be a pleasure to help you. Have a wonderful time.

1 Like

Just a quick reminder that the forum language is English, and that other languages are only permitted in #meetups and #communities, as stated in the forum guidelines.

I’m sending you a card in Monday’s mail.