Postcrosser's lifehacks

Hello, friends!
I’m always in search of ideas how decorate a postcard in a simple but beautiful way. So I gather lifehacks during meet-ups or receiveing postcards decorated in artistic way or bumping into artistic videos.
I cherished an idea to share some of lifehacks so long and finally made a couple of kind of DIY-videos.

Maybe you’d share with me some of your ideas too? Or just you’d express your opinion if my series of videos might be helpful as a support? :slight_smile: I would be grateful!

51 Likes

Cool idea & I like I could actually read the coloured text - you must have used the right pens because sometimes I can’t read coloured ink when people use it on their cards. Nice video - thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

The cards look beautiful!

3 Likes

Really lovely!! The rainbow text really instills a happy vibe! I’ve written with a white gel pen on black card. Recipients have been surprised and liked receiving something different :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for the idea! It sounds cool - I’ll definitely try it! :heart_eyes::+1:

Thank you for your kind words! :heart:
There is one more on my Youtube channel @siberian_drellka :smiling_face: I dream to do a whole series.

32 Likes

just stick the leftover miniature stamp image,voila!

1 Like

Thank you for the idea. But I can’t imagine how it should look like. Would you please add a photo? :relaxed:

currently i dont have image,

however @rhuqesmail @Hemang may have

1 Like

You can also write in circles. Like a spiral. :cyclone:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes-yes! I even tried the spiral-text myself, it was fun. :+1: How could I forget! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful, your handwritings are amazing, and great work))
I do the same, I use Ball point for address, and all kind of colourful pens for message:)

5 Likes

Miniature sheet on Postcard from @classic

16 Likes

Wow wow wow! Thank you for being such a pillar to the Postcrossing community!! Please keep making these videos and sharing your tips, tricks, and creative ideas! I’m definitely doing all this on my next postcard :heartpulse: I love it! :love_letter:

8 Likes

Thank you so much, Kitxel! :two_hearts: Your kind words are gold to my heart.:relaxed::heart:
I’m working on a third issue and enjoy it so much. I’m not sure if I post the next issues here on postcrossing forum, but if you don’t mind to support my project, maybe you’d like to subscribe to my youtube channel? I appreciate any support. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Subscribed!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait for more uploads! :love_letter:

2 Likes

HUUUGE THANKS! :relaxed::+1: I’m happy, excited and inspired. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello, fellows postcrossers!
I’d love to share with you the 3rd issue of “postcrosser’s lifehack” videos .
I want to thank you once more all my friends who supported me and all the postcrossers who wrote kind words about my initiative and helped with likes, comments and subscription to my youtube channel. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot to me!

34 Likes

I really enjoyed this video! Your lettering is so fun. Great music choice, by the way.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am subscribed :blush: :gift_heart:

2 Likes