Postcrosser's lifehacks

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart:
The choice of music for Youtube is a headache, thus your copliment is more precious!

1 Like

Ekaterina, thank you so much for your support! That’s precious! :relaxed::+1::tulip:

2 Likes

Great video. As for your “headache” in choosing music, have you considered using anything by Iggy Pop?

1 Like

Hello, Mr. Brown! I’d love to choose songs by Iggy Pop as a soundtrack but I’m affraid the budget of my video would grow up to the one of “Clercks” if not one of “John Wick 4” then. For the beginning of my videomaking I carefuly chose tracks from the pool of free audio. :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Hi @Stellarkat and @drellka! Could you please translate your posts to English? Then everyone can understand what you wrote. If you want to write in other languages than English, you can do so in #communities and #meetups, but in the rest of the forum, the forum guidelines says we have to use English.

2 Likes

That is really cool. My handwriting is dreadful and you have inspired me practice better penmanship. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! :relaxed::heart:

Well, my favourite “decoration” for postcards is TEXT :slight_smile: And I’ve recently discovered a way how to make it easier to squeeze a poem into a postcard… Poems usually leave a lot of blank spaces on a page:
Freedom is an empty page
Waiting for a story to be written
To greet the dawn
Not knowing what the day may bring
Freedom is to Dance
As if noone was watching
(…)

But when I write the poem in two different colours, then I can write it without those blank spaces:
Freedom is an empty page Waiting for a story to be written. To greet the dawn Not knowing what the day may bring Freedom is to dance As if noone was watching (…)
:slight_smile:

19 Likes

OH MY GOD!! What an AWESOME idea! :heart_eyes: Would you let me use it in one of my future issues in order to share with other postcrossers, please? :crossed_fingers::relaxed:

4 Likes

Sure, that’s what I’m sharing it for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HU-U-UGE THANKS! :heart::relaxed: I’m always so excited and inspired when I learn new lifehacks! :+1:

4 Likes

I finished the fourth issue! Yohoo!

24 Likes

Three thumbs up! (Yes, I have a spare). (Have you considered buying your cat a book on etiquette?)

2 Likes

Oh! Is there a book on etiquette in Catish? I’d buy it! :))

2 Likes

But your cat would only use it as a scratching post.

3 Likes

That’s getting more hard but I did it! :slight_smile:

30 Likes

As a new postcrosser I’ve found your videos incredibly helpful, my postcards now look much prettier & I am able to fit far more writing on them, thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Oh, that’s so pleasant to hear! Thank you! :wink::heart::+1:

1 Like

I have been a Postcrosser for several years, but I really enjoyed watching your videos. I appreciate that all your tips are with commonly available items and make Postcrossing fun and interesting.

Please keep doing more!

3 Likes

Hello, MsKoby! It’s absolutely gratifying to have your compliment. :heart: And inspiring too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’ll try to keep going. :relaxed:

2 Likes