Postcards that make us laugh! 🤣

This wonderful handmade RAS from dear @manuchka made me laugh out loud today! :grin:
She used something I once said on the crafting thread in the German section of the forum and turned it into a wonderful postcard: “Before I clean the house until I’m completely exhausted I’d rather spend my time crafting!”

Yes, that’s me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

24 Likes

A QSL card is a written confirmation of either a two-way radiocommunication between two amateur radio or citizens band stations; a one-way reception of a signal from an AM radio, FM radio, television or shortwave broadcasting station; or the reception of a two-way radiocommunication by a third party listener. A typical QSL card is the same size and made from the same material as a typical postcard, and most are sent through the mail as such.

s-l300-1~2

12 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

c21b7ce3ea189ed502b7275cfafc0685--cards~2

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sharing yes - but only as brothers and sisters
Not half and half!

14 Likes

Funniest received card:

Capybara with the caption in German: “Strandfigur? Kümmer ich mich nächstes Jahr drum. [ZOO LEIPZIG]” English translation: “Beach figure? I’ll take care of it next year. [LEIPZIG ZOO]”

Not sure which is my funniest sent card. I have a weakness for ludicrous comics of the fifties, so maybe one of these two:

2saqltyw3g9956izcu23e78uc2ogn4hw

7 Likes

Umm… thanks?

4 Likes

I love this series of Freddy Mercury’s puns

11 Likes

This made me laugh, especially with your comment :joy_cat: thanks for this :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I have quite a few postcards that seem funny to me. Unfortunately, I rarely send them, as most of the profiles I receive would like postcards with sights. And I send views of the city, and these funny illustrations remain with me. It’s good that there is this topic where I can show them to you.

13 Likes

Sent this one a little while ago and came across it again today:

Great comment by the receiver as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I recently sent this card:

“My therapy dog, after I told him my problems.” :laughing:

21 Likes

This topic is a real beautiful idea : we need to laugh in these difficult times.

Thanks a lot.

I will follow for sharing mine :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Do you have a copy of the second postcard I love to have one.

me too! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Sorry, that was the only one I had. I was wishing I’d had a second one to keep, it’s so funny and cute!:laughing:

1 Like

Sorry, that was the only one I had. I was wishing I’d had a second one to keep, it’s so funny and cute!:laughing:

These are two of my favourites! Oregon is from my family vacation a couple of years ago and the camel one is from when my sister went to Dubai!

2 Likes