More fun word puns

16 Likes

This one gave me a chuckle!

13 Likes

Very true! :rofl:

23 Likes

For Jane Eyre fans! lol

3 Likes

This handmade card by @doryfera is just so funny - I have to laugh every time I look at it! :grin:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

22 Likes

I received a wonderful postcard today, I laughed so much, great message too and it was a card from a meeting, I feel like a kid with a new gift, so happy!

8 Likes

In my profile i say please no card about alcohol or drugs. And than i got these card. So funny.

I think the best joke i got until today.

26 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

For some reason, this card gave me a belly laugh! I can just imagine the goat saying “what’ch’all got going on down there?”
It was sent to me from Great Britain on February 27, 2022 and arrived in 34 days!

14 Likes

Google Photos
Google Photos

1 Like

Snoopy pouncing on Linus always makes me laugh - poor Linus.

5 Likes

What a laugh, what joy!

4 Likes

Not rude. We aren’t in control of the weather where we live.

this one got a chuckle out of me this morning :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I send this one:

4 Likes

How it feels somedays on Postcrossing! :rofl:

8 Likes

Here is another card I love & have sent:

It’s a joke about yoga & local language (Plattdütsch - it’s not German, but a language of its own, spoken in northern Germany) - and it captures very well local attitude.
If you want to fully understand, some explanations:
“Moin!” ist how we greet someone, no matter when, though it literally means “good morning”.
And “the dog” is a name of an Asana (basically a pose you form with your body). The Asana called “dog” is part of a combination of Asanas called “greeting the sun”.

If you still follow these explanations, the card shows basically the “greeting the sun”-yoga, performed in my hometown Kiel (Baltic Sea, Germany): A dog saying “moin” to the sun.

9 Likes

And on the topic of of yoga…

:smiley:

10 Likes

Its raining today in Ireland :shamrock:

21 Likes