Postcards that make us laugh! 🤣

Honestly I really like this card I sent. Even though the new variant of Covid absolutely ruined this Christmas :cry:

12 Likes

I have a postcard calendar with funny sayings for 2022. It will be difficult sending them off :sweat_smile:

“Every night the devil sits by my bed and admires his masterpiece”

9 Likes

This card made my day - I always smile, if I see it:

Thanks so much to @Anirod for sending! :grin:

Literally translated, the text says: “Many things fall (come) easy to me, my eyes for example.”

Maybe can translate better than me?
It’s a word play “etwas zufallen” is the same word for “sth comes easy to me” and “closes” or “falls shut”.

6 Likes

Rough translation: How do you write blah, blah, with or without an “h”?

2 Likes

This card always make me laugh but my father says it’s not nice to send this to someone living in harsh winter. What do you guys think? Is my father right? :man: :thinking:

18 Likes

Well you are rubbing it in a bit eh? lol - we just had 40-50cm (almost 16-19.5 inches) of snow in 18 hours!

2 Likes

I can’t process that info and neither can visualize it. I’ve only seen very light snow :snowflake: twice when I was a small girl 25-30 years ago. I don’t even remember.

This one is one of the most available cards here. I’ve seen it in many stores and for the longest time this was the only card available in my nearest pharmacy .

I’ve only sent 2, one to my cousin who lives in Brooklyn, NY and another to the Faroe Islands challenge. :faroe_islands: I’m not sure what I’ll do with them. Maybe send them during summer time?

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry about sending them, they will make people laugh. They might cry too, but they’ll laugh.

Here’s a few visuals for you:

Skating on the frozen Rideau Canal

24 Likes

I don’t know about the cold, but the snow looks so white and pretty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. @LC-Canada

2 Likes

Looks like lots of fun. :ice_skate::ice_skate:

2 Likes

I would definitely slip in the ice and wouldn’t be able to stand up. I would try crawling till I get to the rail and escape from the ice rink.

3 Likes

I actually prefer snow & winter over sun & summer. :woman_shrugging:
The card is still funny though!

1 Like

Escape!

2 Likes

@shootingstar7 I really like your card.

When people have summer feelings and would like travel but cannot. Here is an alternative for summer vacation in winter:

6 Likes

I suppose it’s a stretch to call this one “funny”, maybe “amusing”? But it just makes me smile. I tagged it as a favorite from the gallery, wasn’t sent to me. But it’s my favorite - just so cute!

16 Likes

I just found Lord of the Blings :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl: so clever!

15 Likes

Found these fun pun postcards!

18 Likes

More fun puns!

21 Likes

Cats & boxes - what can we say? :rofl:

6 Likes