10 Likes

Greece :greece:

3 Likes

Netherlands :netherlands:

3 Likes

Usa

Australia

7 Likes

I sent this postmark to 3 people. One of the recipients shared it with me and I wanted to do the same! PC is forever teaching me something. I had no idea this town existed let alone 2 hours from where I live!

12 Likes

Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai
Liang Zhu Cultural Park
The Butterfly Lovers

3 Likes

14 Likes

I received this lovely cancellation today thanks to @Mochi_momo

4 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone! The US Postal Service just announced some exciting pictorial postmarks, including several celebrating the upcoming eclipse.

6 Likes

My city, Nanjing

Just made this maxicard last weekend. The spring has come and flowers can be seen everywhere.

6 Likes

Pretty Postmarks from past week

6 Likes

29-02-24 :postbox: courtesy @Verabella :100::ok_hand:

Danke!

8 Likes

Pretty Postmarks from this week

10 Likes

I hope this one is in the next bulletin.
Got it at a stamp show today.

19 Likes

sooo cute - love it

1 Like

Huh, I hadn’t caught this one in the Postal Bulletin

I wonder if it’ll be in this Thursday’s edition…

1 Like

I love this one so much! :joy:

Based on the date I think it should have been in the last one, if it’s not in the Postal Bulletin this week I’d assume they just didn’t file the paperwork to make it official

1 Like

A paperwork snafu’s also what I figured what was at work here; though, if it’s on SFS’s part, I imagine some collectors may be mad…

1 Like

Happy Thursday all! The newest USPS Pictorial Postmark announcement is here.

This announcement is especially exciting, the Pickle Festival postmark was designed by a fellow Postcrossing member @AnxiousHuman in conjunction with the Postcrossing Meetup taking place at the festival, info for that can be found here-
Pickle Festival Meetup🥒 | Mount Olive, NC | April 27, 2024

We also know what the pictorial postmark will look like for the WESTPEX Stamp Show in San Francisco next week, which will also have a meetup as well as the dedication for the new $1 Floral Geometry stamp, which comes with these pictorial postmarks:

@uconn @cassius1213 The Grilled Cheese station pictorial postmark was not in the bulletin this week, so it appears that the paperwork to make it “official” was not processed correctly.

6 Likes