Phoenix meetup January 13, 2024

Hi there!
Just wanted to checkā€¦ will the meetup be on January 13th or 20th? I believe you have the 20th marked on the header but the description indicates the 13th. I ask because my friend and I are thinking of organizing a meetup in Las Vegas and Iā€™d prefer not to overlap with your event :slight_smile: ā€¦ just in case!
Thanks!

1 Like

HI

The meeting will be on the 13th. The date was changed.

I hope to see you there.
Demaris

4 Likes

Iā€™m planning to attend. This sounds great! Susan

2 Likes

HI Susan,

Be sure to bring your rubber stamp with you name or screen name on it. There will be meetup postcards for you to autograph.

I look forward to seeing you,
Demaris

1 Like

Hi, I would love to come to this meetup. I have never been to one before. When you say bring a rubber stamp with your name, could you please give me some examples so I can purchase one, please?
Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Demaris, thank you!

EDIT: Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it out to Phoenix :frowning: I hope you all have a wonderful time if you end up meeting up. I will be hosting two meetups in February ā€“ one in Montclair (SoCal) and one in San Francisco. Please feel free to join us if you are able (I know itā€™s a bit of a trek from AZ!).

2 Likes

I would like to attend. This will be my first meet up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to drive up from Tucson and join you all

2 Likes

I hope to attend. Iā€™m new to Postcrossing and have never been to a Meetup. Looking forward to it!

Mary

2 Likes

Hi

I am Jaana (ā€œpostcross nameā€ jaanalto) from Oulu Finland, and I am planning a holiday trip to USA in January -24.

I started postcrossing in summer 2022 and I,d love to join you meetup. I coud plan a trip Schedule so that I am in Arzona 13.1 .

if you have a meetup card, I love to order those too. If possible I coud get them in meetup. It is no use to send them in Finland :blush:

I think i am gonna have more questions later, but those later.

2 Likes

Marking on my calendar. I should be there again.

2 Likes

I will try to make arrangements for this meet up! Im from Oregon/Washington :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI,

You can purchase a rubber stamp from many online printing companies. I purchased mine from vistaprint.com but there are many others. Mine simply has my screen name: EZREDAX on it.

2 Likes

Hi Jaana, How wonderful that you will be able to attend a meet up while visiting on an international trip. I live in the local area but it will be my first meet up as well. Iā€™m happy to answer any questions about the local area that you might have.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great. I will purchase one. Thank you for your response. Iā€™m looking forward to the meet up. Please reach out to me if I can help you in any way for the meet up.

1 Like

i am sad to announce the passing of demaris swint (aka ezredax). she passed away on october 30th. i do not know what will be happening with the january 13, 2024 meetup. she will be missed by the postcrossing community. asking if people will bless her family of sending a condolence card. her memorial service will be held on november 8 in alamo texas. please send a card to her family at:
Swint Family
PO box 746
Alamo, Texas

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing. :frowning: she will be missed!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. Condolences to everyone who knew and loved her.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sad to read of Damariusā€™ passing. Thank you for this information and an address for her family.

1 Like

Will look forward to attending. It will be my first meetup.

1 Like