Phoenix, az meet up 6/8/2024

Hello! I will be there tomorrow but missed we needed to order or give a number ahead of time. Will I still be able to buy some when I get there?

1 Like

I will have 96 meetup postcards there. There are $1 each. There will be plenty

Honestly, the best place is CVS Pharmacy or Walgreens & grocery stores or Walmart… There is a store called Paper Source but I haven’t been there in years.

1 Like

Okay sounds good! See you soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome meetup! Nice meeting you all. Can’t wait until next time! :love_letter:

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome today!! So nice meeting you all!

For those who asked, I order my self-inking rubber stamps from RubberStamps.net. They’ve been reasonable and fast without expedited service.

5 Likes

It was so much fun! I had a great time! Thank you all so much and thank you @LegalFashion for setting it up and coordinating everything. Thank you @Ehuuuuu for helping me with showing me the ropes for my first meetup- you had some great tips. Thanks to all of you that roughs cards to share. It was awesome :sunglasses: :mailbox:

3 Likes

There is a gem shop off Signal Butte/Apache Junction Blvd if you live in the East valley that sells Arizona postcards.

Also, where could I buy a stamp for my Postcrossing username?

Nice meeting everyone today, it was a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Disregard found post about where to buy username rubber stamp. :blush:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you again for hosting! It was so nice to meet everyone and had such a great time! :raised_hands:t5::sparkles:
Looking forward to joining more in the future :cactus::desert:

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came. I really appreciate your patience and grace. I know what to do differently next time.
To the all the first timers, I am so glad you all came out, I hope you all had as much fun as I did.
To the veteran Postcrossing meetup people, thank you for all your guidance & support.
I have had a smile on my face since Saturday because of how welcoming everyone was.
Luana’s staff said they wished they had a bigger space for us and they thanked us for supporting them.
:heart: :love_letter: :cactus: :coffee:

8 Likes

You did a fantastic job of creating and hosting- thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you for posting! J

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing the big cards that will be mailed out!

4 Likes

So nice to meet you!

@LegalFashion sorry for the late reply! I had a great time at the meetup and it was so nice meeting you and everyone else! Sorry I didn’t get to say hi to more people, but I’m sure we will be back to AZ again in due time :wink: Thank you for your hospitality and for putting this together!

P.S. A few folks were asking about some items that I brought or have used at previous meetups. Here ya go:

1. Plastic Poly Envelopes (for 5x7 postcards)
  2. Cactus/ Succulent Postcards
  3. Greetings from Phoenix Postcards
4 Likes