Phoenix, az meet up 6/8/2024

Hello! My mom and I are new to PC and will be attending. Will there be more postcards available to purchase?

2 Likes

I’ll be attending with my daughter (dmusic92). We’d like to purchase approx. 10-15 cards each. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello & welcome! This will be my first time hosting a meetup :slight_smile:
I have ordered 96 postcards so yes there will be some you can purchase for $1
So excited to meet everyone !

3 Likes

Hiii! Would it be possible to order 15 - 20 cards? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Is there still time to order cards? if i can get 15 cards

2 Likes

Hi, I just read about the meetup and cards. I would love to attend and if you still have 15 cards available, I would like to request that amount. I’m happy to prepay for the cards, if you would like.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello! I ordered 96 cards, so I think there will be enough :crossed_fingers:
They are $1 each and I can take payment at the event.
See you soon! :love_letter:
@Ehuuuuu @Cupcake11 @TrooperPostcardSwap

3 Likes

Great, thank you! I’m excited for the meetup and look for to meeting you and the other postcrossers.

1 Like

Putting it in my calendar. I’ve been to one meetup 2 years ago. Hoping to co-host one in Colorado with my sister. I’d like 5 postcards, if it’s not too late to order.

1 Like

I’m late to seeing this. Is there still a chance to come and do cards? I was looking to do about 5-10 cards for penpals.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@hornwormhunter & @Xadrian Yayy! I have ordered 96 postcards that will be available for $1 each at the event
See you soon :love_letter:

@Mundoo @PAGE57 just making sure you both saw this just in case you are able to make it

Next time can you make the black border background bigger/higher so that the logo is conforming to the margins rules please.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

2 Likes

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

My first meetup, so excited! Would love to buy 5-10 cards if there are any extra or could reorder.

2 Likes

I saw that it was common to sign each others meet up cards. Are we able to keep ones we purchased blank? I personally don’t want all of mine signed (hope that doesn’t sound rude). This will be my first meet up so I’m not sure how it works, Thank you!

2 Likes

No worries. The meetup postcards are $1 each. You can keep as many as you want blank.

I will send you a meetup card. Do you prefer it to be signed by all the meetup participants or blank. Can you PM me your address please :slight_smile:

If it’s not too late, may I reserve 10 cards? Thanks! - looking forward :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi all! Just wondering if there are any awesome spots to buy local postcards or stationery shops to check out near the meetup. Looking forward to tomorrow!

3 Likes