Phoenix, az meet up 6/8/2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Phoenix, Arizona USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Luna’s Coffee & Beer :coffee: :beers: :wine_glass:
1502 W. Thomas Road Phoenix, AZ 85015
https://www.luanascoffee.com
:calendar: DATE: June 8, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Postcard & coffee/beer/wine meetup. I will have table(s) with a sign & goodie bags for attendees.

Be sure to hit that bookmark so you are notified of anything

Bring your pens, stamps, stickers, washi tape to send a few or to trade a few.

If you have any questions please reach out to me @LegalFashion

Cant wait to see you there :love_letter:

UPDATE: Here is the meetup card

Please let me know how many you would like?

6 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

@ohhsayy @llmike007 :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Marking my calendar! :calendar: If all goes to plan, will see you there!

2 Likes

Waiting for the meetup

1 Like

I’m excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! This is going to be my FIRST postcrossing meetup although I have been an active member for almost 10 years. I would love to attend this meeting and I would like to order 12 meetup postcards to send around the world. I can’t wait to see you and others in June. Dariusz

2 Likes

Hi I just joined this community and definitely will be attending this event. I would love 10 postcards so I can send and share! Thank you, excited to meet fellow postcrossing members!

2 Likes

Hello hello! I’m one of the newbies to Postcrossing and would love to attend, as well! I’d love 5 postcards if possible. Many thanks and I can’t wait to meet everyone!

3 Likes

Hello, what a beautiful meetup-card. I wish I could have one. I can return the favor with a card from Leipzig.
Have fun @all. Best greetings, Christian

1 Like

This would be my first meet up I literally just joined. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to reply, I wanted it to be private DM but apparently cannot figure out how to do that so here it is for all to see. How does the meet up post card work, do we pay a certain amount for each one we want? I know some people said they wanted 5 or 10? Feel free to PM me separately if you can.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m writing from Germany and can’t take part in the meetup. I just think the card is so wonderful that I would like to have one privately. If possible, I can send my mailing address and return the favor with my own card. Kind regards, Christian

1 Like

That would be great! Please send me your address and I will send one your way when they come in :slight_smile:

Hello Friends,
I will be placing the order for the Meetup Postcards this next week, if you haven’t already requested an amount please let me know. Postcards will be $1 each. So excited to meet you all! Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

@xjamarhardyx @cherrytree687 @History @ohhsayy @llmike007 @BubblyLizzz @dariuszpol66 @TrooperPostcardSwap @devanyD @chrishotashell @Jezebelle

2 Likes

@LegalFashion Hi Cassie! Sorry for being radio silent until now – as of right now, I think I can make it! got the flight and hotel all booked. :slight_smile: Could you please put me down for 20 cards?

Also, would you like us to prepay via Venmo, Zelle, Paypal?

Thank you!!!