Oversize cards. Yay/Nay?

Thanks. I think international you add the difference between the butterfly and Forever and you add the surcharge to the global forever rate. But I’m not 100% sure.

I actually love them!

Most cards in Finland are the regular smaller size so I see them every single day. I love the big cards! Usually the quality is great in them as well and you can see the picture/s better. And it’s fun to see differences in countries, that what there is more common in card sizes.

What I don’t however like that much are square oversized cards. I don’t receive them often and I’m not disapointed when I do, but it’s just a preference!

Myself, I enjoy any postcards, oversized or not. I’m about the communication and of course the pictures on them. I do find the larger ones have more writing space. Just adding my opinion

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all to receive oversized card.:blush:
Most of the oversized card I got so far are really nice cards. :heart_eyes:
I use size A5 album, and 2L photo album to store them. The album is transparent on both sides, so I can read the message too, when I see the album. The standard size goes to postcard album, ofcourse.

I don’t mention anything in my profile about oversized card. I found several profile that mentioned they want standard size and they don’t want to receive oversized ones. So I guess if I don’t mention anything about it, it would mean that I don’t mind at all to receive oversized postcard. And indeed, I don’t mind at all. :blush: