Oslo, Norway Saturday August 13th, 2022 at 12:00pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Elias Mat & Sånt, Kristian Augusts gate 14
:calendar: DATE: August 13th, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things, eating lunch

Hello all! Finally a weekend meetup in Oslo again. We have a guest from Romania visiting the city so of course we have to have a meetup in his honor :smiley:

Inger71 thought Egon would be a good place to meet but she also wanted me to create the thread for this meetup, so I made an executive decision that Elias is much cozier and much more authentic … ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You can see their menu here: Meny - Elias mat & sånt
They have the most delicious bread you can imagine … ! :yum:

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, please let us know in this thread. I will book a table for us so I need to know how many we will be.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Hope to see many of you there! :smiley:

2 Likes

I will be there and will promote away! :grinning:

1 Like

I’m in Greece then, at the beach. I’ll be thinking of you.

1 Like

Great, @LeishaCamden !! I trust you, I am happy to visit new places!!

Enjoy Greece! We will go there on the 14th.

Hum, it looks like Elias is open from 4pm to 11pm and the meetup is from 12pm to 3pm?

Or are they open earlier again by August 13?

1 Like

Yes, they have summer hours right now, but in August they will be back to regular hours and will be open at noon :blush:

1 Like

Is someone here from Lillehammer?

@Frechdax - The question is more appropriate in #communities:scandinavia, where you’ve already posted in the visitor’s corner.

I will come😊

2 Likes

Jeg vil gjerne også komme på møte. Er ny i postcrossing. Er det spesielle postkort til møte og hvor man kan kjøpe dem? Eller komme med de man har?

Så hyggelig! Vi blir alltid glade for å se et nytt ansikt :smiley: På noen treff har vi spesialpostkort og da finner du informasjon om det i tråden om treffet; denne gangen har vi ikke noe møtekort så da kan du bare ta med deg de kortene du vil.

1 Like

Vi er inne på restauranten nå, sitter til høyre rett opp for trappa :slightly_smiling_face: