Osaka, Japan, Christmas Market Mini-Meetup - 9 December 2023 Saturday - 大阪市内でのクリスマス・マーケット Meetup - 2023年 12月9日 (土曜日)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Osaka City, Japan 大阪市
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: At LOFT at Tennoji MIO Plaza (3rd Floor) 天王寺ミオプラザ3階のLOFT
:calendar: DATE: 9 th December, Saturday 2023 2023年12月9日 (土)
:alarm_clock: TIME: Around 11:30 ~ 15:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Creating signed meetup cards at a neaby cafe or somewhere else first, chat about postcards and anything we are interested in, then we go to the Christmas Market near Tennoji Station
カフェなどで皆さんのサイン付きmeetup カード作成、カードや色々な事柄についてのお喋り、そしてその後クリスマス・マーケットに行きます

Hello fellow Postcrossers! :wave:

Let us meet at a cafe first and then go to the Christmas Market together afterwards ! :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

First, we are meeting at LOFT in Tennoji MIO Plaza (3rd Floor) and go to the cafe to create signed meetup cards and chat about postcards and anything we all are interested in. We plan to stay there for about 2 hours then we go to the Christmas Market together afterwards near Tennoji Station.

• Entrance fee to the Christmas Market is free of charge.

• I speak both Japanese and English

Since it will be difficult to find seats at the cafe for more than 4 people, the maximum of participants for this meetup are 4 people total, including myself.

1. myself
  2. Junka008
  3. mooseontheloose
  4. Cho_etori

:arrow_right: There will be no specially designed meetup cards for this meetup but you could bring several cards (any cards) from your home.

:arrow_right: For people who want a signed meetup card from this meetup : - Please refrain from posting in this thread or messaging members for a meetup card as the number of meetup cards are super limited and we most likely cannot offer you one. Thank you for understanding.

If anyone is interested to join this mini-meetup, please post under this thread and /or message me and let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

こんにちは :wave:

カフェでのmeetup カード作成、お喋り、そしクリスマス・マーケットに一緒に行くmini-meetupにご参加希望の方々はいらっしゃいますでしょうか? :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

募集人数は(カフェで4名以上の席取りが困難な為) 4名までです。

1. myself
  2. Junka008
  3. mooseontheloose
  4. Cho_etori

クリスマス・マーケットの入場料は無料です。

もし、参加ご希望の方々がいらっしゃいましたら、このスレッドの下に投稿、または私宛にメッセージをお願いいたします。

ぜひ、ご一緒に楽しい一時をお過ごししましょう! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds fun! I’m interested in going.

1 Like

@mooseontheloose

I added you on the list :slightly_smiling_face:
Looking forward to seeing you again ! :sparkles:

1 Like

@mooseontheloose

Hi !
I am sorry but I forgot I have a half day work till 12:30 on the 16 th December, Saturday. Are you free on the 9 th December, Saturday too ? If yes, I would like to change the meetup date and meet on the 9 th, Saturday. If not possible to attend on the 9 th Saturday for you, I can still meet on the 16 th Saturday, but I have to change the time to meet at Tennoji around 13:45 after my work. And then, until around 17:00. How does this sound to you? Please let me know :slight_smile:

Both days are fine for me!

1 Like

@mooseontheloose

I changed the meetup date - now it is the 9 th December, Saturday, same time :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing you then! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hello :wave:, I would love to join this meetup if you still need a fourth person! I will be coming from Kobe :blush:

1 Like

Hello :wave: @LaFlaneuse

I added you in the list too.
Looking forward to meeting you in person! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: It will be lovely to meet you, too :blush:

1 Like

hi, l live in Tokyo, and I would like to join this meetup.
Is that still available? I saw there already are 5 people who will come.

@Cho_etori

Hello!
Since it will be difficult to find seats at a cafe for more than 4 people, the max of participants for this meetup are 4 people, and now it is full, but I can put you in the waiting list if you like, which means you can attend if someone above cannot seem to participate.

1 Like

こんにちは。
reservedのものです。
参加よろしくお願いいたします。

1 Like

@Junka008 さん

こちらこそ、よろしくお願いいたします :slight_smile:

@mooseontheloose
@LaFlaneuse

Hello!
Do you know how to get to Mio Plaza very near to Tennoji Station (天王寺駅 both JR line and Osaka Metro) ? There are actually two MiO buildings next to each other, but we are meeting at MiO Plaza, at LOFT on the 3rd floor.

Please feel free to message me or post under this thread anytime, even on the day of our meeting, if you are lost on the way or something, as I will be checking my messages often :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll probably get lost (I always do when I go to Osaka), but I’ll go early and hopefully will show up on time. :wink: I’ll have my phone with me just in case I need to be in contact.

1 Like

@Cho_etori or anyone else

One person has just cancelled, so now there is one seat available if you or anyone else would like to join :slight_smile:

参加キャンセルの方が出ましたので、もう1名様、ご参加可能です。

Thank you to tell me that
I will come to meet you in Osaka

1 Like

@Cho_etori

We will meet at LOFT (3rd Floor) in MiO Plaza, very near to Tennoji station (JR or Osaka Metro), the stationery shop, around the area of yearly agenda books, at 11:30 AM, on the 9 December, Saturday.

I hope you can make it there okay. If lost on the way or something, please message me or post under this thread on the Forum anytime as I will be checking my messages often.

Just in case, what colour of clothes are you wearing? Please let us know so we can notice you easily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and one more thing @Cho_etori

There are two Mio buildings next to each other but we will meet at MiO Plaza ミオプラザ not the ミオ本館

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello こんにちは

@mooseontheloose さん
@Cho_etori さん
@Junka008 さん

Just to let you all know that a day before our meeting, which is today, I am going out and coming back at around 11 PM, so I will not be able to reply you today if you happen to send me a message today. But I can reply on the 9th Saturday, the day of our meeting, in the morning after 8 AM and later.

See you all on the 9th Saturday! :slight_smile:

Meetup 前日の今日、1日中外出していますので、もしメッセージをして下さったとしても今日中にお返事ができませんが、9日(土)のMeetup の当日の朝 8時以降ならお返事ができます。よろしくお願いいたします :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mooseontheloose さん
@Junka008 さん
@Cho_etori さん

It was so nice meeting / seeing you all today. I hope to see you all again somewhere somewhen. Happy Holiday Season and wishing you all a wonderful New Year 2024 !! :slight_smile:

5 Likes