Osaka, Japan, Christmas Market Mini-Meetup - 9 December 2023 Saturday - 大阪市内でのクリスマス・マーケット Meetup - 2023年 12月9日 (土曜日)

とても楽しかったです。
ありがとうございました。
よいクリスマスと新年をお迎えください。

2 Likes

I had a great time yesterday - lunch was great and I was happy to see the Christmas market as I’ve been wanting to go for many years now. Looking forward to the next one!

2 Likes

We are surprised to see that the meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo do NOT comply with the logo usage rules at this meeting.

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

Can you explain why the rules were broken please?

The postcard is NOT approved and we ask that any remaining postcards be destroyed and not used.

Any future use of the Postcrossing logo will require you or the designer to get pre-approval first in future.

Please explain!

@Mundoo

The meetup card with a logo is not made by me, and also they are not mass produced - only one print for each of the attendees to keep.

The Postcrossing logo rules are not meant to be broken here, it is just that the cards are made by someone in Japan who is not confident enough in English, so it is not the person’s fault. So, I suggest that you explain the rules in various languages, not just in English, if you cannot stand it that much.

I will tell the person who made the meetup cards about the rules.

Could you tell me who the designer was please.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

@Mundoo

I will message you in PM but go easy on the person, please, as s/he is not confident enough in English, as I mentioned above. Thank you.