One Year (or more Years) Anniversary

Today is my one year anniversary! I feel like I should be doing something special for it xD I guess that I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for all of the postcards and thank the site mods and creators for an amazing year of postcards.
This year has been really rough for me and seeing new postcards in the mail was something small that helped me feel better. <3

I’m hoping for another great year of postcrossing and chatting with this community.

58 Likes

congrats¡

2 Likes

Congratulation :tada:

And…
You are not alone :cake:
https://community.postcrossing.com/cakeday/anniversaries/today

Congratulation to all who have their 1st anniversary or whatever anniversary today on the forum or Postcrossing in general
:cake: :boom: :tada:

9 Likes

Happy Postcrossingversary! :grinning: :postbox: :mailbox_with_mail: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

1 Like

Congratulations on this special accomplishment!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Happy anniversary :partying_face:

1 Like

I didn’t realize that we had an anniversary page! That’s really cool!

Thanks for all of the congratulatory messages everyone!

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats dear Postcrossing friend!
Keep calm and send more Postcards!
On 7 September it’s my 7 years anniversary!
:slight_smile: :smiley:

8 Likes

That’s a long time of postcrossing! Congrats and I hope that you have another great year!

1 Like

On Sept 20 it’s my 14 years postcrossingversary. Let’s celebrate by sending lots of postcards :hugs:.

5 Likes

The most beautiful thing is this kind of celebration! YES- sending postcards il truly therapy!
As nicely said Herr Goethe: “Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind them” I humbly try to paraphrase it by saying that postcards are like letters, only the shorter version!

3 Likes

Thank you!
Let’s hope that all of us will have a better year and my prayers are to stop the violence and war, life is short even if years are passing we have to enjoy our passing in this world!
Best Regards from Brasov- Romania!

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Congratualtion to all who have today their One year Anniversary here in the Forum or on the main page :cake:

I have today my 10th Postcrossing Anniversary and just some minutes ago the Little Mail Carriers have come to congratulate me :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Your link is great!
But may I know why I can’t see myself in the list?
Sorry for this question which seems very egocentric, but it’s out of curiosity :sweat_smile:

And congrats for your anniversary to all! And thank you for making this community so special!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!
For my first anniversary (today), I just changed my avatar: for ten days, I’ll put the picture of the first postcard I sent. It is just symbolic, but I find this postcard beautiful, so why not?

3 Likes

This list shows the users who were in the forum - not Postcrossing- for the first time exactly one year ago.
You joined the forum on 25 September and at the moment you can see your name in the list of all Users who joined last year in September.
https://community.postcrossing.com/cakeday/anniversaries/all

But Congratulation to one year of Postcrossing.
Did you already got the congratulation mail?

1 Like