October 1, 2023 WPD Meetup in Dayton, Ohio

FYI
Did everyone see the announcement that requested addresses will be limited to 10 on October 1?
World Postcard Day Sending Limits Announcement

I intend to save up some addresses for a few days before so still plan on sending more than 10… but will make sure to request my 10 addresses too so I can get my WPD badge.

Also… since we will be signing each other’s meet up cards and it looks like there may be a lot… some people have rubber stamps made up with their user names on them. Other people use little stickers, or some just depend on the trusty pen. It’s up to you! I have a rubber stamp that I designed on zazzle, but I know there are many other vendors out there too.

If you would like your postcards shipped to you BEFORE the event so you can address them, add postage etc. then please let me know. I’ll get a cost for postage the actual cost of the cards, and you can then venmo or paypal me the payment. Otherwise, you can pick up the cards at the event.

I’m getting excited about meeting everyone! And please let Carol and me know if you have any questions.

1 Like