Oct 1 2023: Boston/Cambridge WPD Meetup

Can I reserve 10 cards?

1 Like

Hello! I would like to attend and buy at least 10 postcards if possible!!

2 Likes

Hello, I have never been to a meetup and would be very interested in attending one in the Boston area.

Hello Sarah, My name is Leese and I am new to PC and want to register for your meetup for Oct. 1 but I donā€™t know how. How can I register? Please reply soon. Thank you!

Also, do I have to buy cards in advance or can I buy at the meetup?

hi there! welcome to postcrossing~ :two_hearts: and cant wait to see you at the meetup!

if you already have an idea of how many cards you would like you can reserve cards with me beforehand (preferred) but i should have some cards available during the meetup, so either way works.
postcards will be 50Ā¢ each, and i will accept payment by cash or venmo on the day of.

Can I just show up to the meeting, or how can I register?

I will only need about 5-6 cards and will pay you there.

Please reply about the registering part.

Thank you!

Leese

Can I just show up at the meeting?

Please reply so I know for sure and can tell my friend to take me.

Thank you so much!

Hi, we havenā€™t been keeping track of RSVPs for this, so you can feel free to just show up! We may need to change location as it gets closer since it seems like thereā€™s a lot of interest and Tatte may be too small.

1 Like

Looking for swap this beautiful postcard TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com :heart:

Would Cafe Nero on Summer Street be better? Based on online photos itā€™s appears to be a good sized space.

@sarahaeyo, Is it too late to reserve cards? I plan to attend and Iā€™d love 8 but would be happy with 5. See you Sunday!

FionaT

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try to make this but donā€™t need to reserve cards.

I also want to remind folks of the asynchronous Mass.-Connecticut-NY Postcard Path that will be going all month, starting Oct. 1. The Boston-area box of cards (in a park outside the public library in Allston) is pretty nearby.

2 Likes

Greetings from Los Angeles!
I love the design of your WPD 2023 postcard! Would anyone be interested in doing a WPD postcard swap with me? I can send the official WPD design or one from California, fully stamped by attendees.
Thanks for considering!

Hi Hulamunki,
I would like to do a swap with you for a California WPD card.
Mary (Myravern)

1 Like

Iā€™d like to reserve 10 cards please, if itā€™s not too late.

Hi Hulamunki! Itā€™s your penpal Leese. I will be at the meetup and will mail you the WPD card! :))

1 Like

Is it still going to be at Tatte? Just wanna make sure I go to the right place. :slight_smile:

Hey Leese!
Thatā€™s awesome! I had planned to send you a card from my end anyway! :smiley:
Thank you!

Hi Mary,
Would love to! I will message you for address. Thanks!