Oct 1 2023: Boston/Cambridge WPD Meetup

I will be out of state that day, but I would like to purchase 25 signed cards if someone can mail them to me after the meet up. I will pay postage.

1 Like

I literally just discovered Postcrossing about 15 minutes ago and found my way to the forum and this thread! Amazing! Iā€™m pretty sure that I can attend and I would buy some cardsā€¦

If youā€™re still looking at the 10th of December Iā€™m pretty sure I can make it
I would love to purchase cards too!

Noticed this is still marked as Incomplete. Is this a definite Go or kind of still pending type thing?

what about in south station its been years since I have been inside but a remember a food court with lots of tables.

1 Like

Definite go! Just updated with the time and location

1 Like

So glad you are hosting this! Definitely looking forward and hoping to see more Boston area meetups! Unfortunately I am on campus and away from Boston until end of November so I will not be able to make this meet up specifically. Sending my best wishes for a wonderful meetup!

Iā€™ve never been to one before, but Iā€™m very excited! Iā€™ll definitely go.

Iā€™d like to order 10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sign me up for 30 please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I order some even if I canā€™t make the meet up?

1 Like

@myravern i sent you a pm!

postcards have been ordered!

thank you everyone for giving me your numbers. if you didnt, no worries - i did leave a bit of buffer (if i did my math right lol) so i think at the end of the day there will be still enough for everyone. postcards will be 50Ā¢ per card

i will leave payment (cash or venmo) for day of, just so i can keep myself organized haha. cant wait to see everyone!

2 Likes

If you have enough leftover, Iā€™d like to order 20 cards please.

1 Like

Oops, forgot to mention I will definitely be attending. Is Tatte IN South Station or near it?

FYI
Did everyone see the announcement that requested addresses will be limited to 10 on October 1?
World Postcard Day Sending Limits Announcement

Just saw this on another meetupā€™s page. I hadnā€™t heard anything about this till just now.

Just discovered this! Definitely interested in attending! It seems like it is too late to order cards though, @sarahaeyo ??

1 Like

I think we are still ok!

edit: I ended up doing an additional order (hoping it still arrives on time haha) - so plenty of cards left for those who havent reserved a number of cards yet :blush:

2 Likes

The Tatte is adjacent from South Station (crossing both Atlantic Avenue and Surface Road when coming from SS). It is in the ground floor of 125 Summer Street office building.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope that I can reserve 20ā€“or any lesser number would be great as well depending on availability. Koreen

1 Like

One way to get around the limit if you want more than 10 addresses, is to take out some addresses on September 30th. You can still take your 10 on world Postcard Day and mail all the cards together.

2 Likes