Not receiving emails (AT&T)

2 of my Sent cards arrived at their destinations on Saturday, Oct 16, but I did not receive an email letting me know. I have checked every folder of my email, and done an email Search. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Like

Yes, I have the same issue. I reported it earlier today, but have not gotten a response.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response. I’m pretty new to Postcrossing - can you tell me how to report it?

1 Like

At this link here Contact us

1 Like

Yep me too

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if there’s anything helpful

1 Like

Since Oct 15th that emails to AT&T customers (@att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @bellsouth.net) are being refused for unknown reasons. We have not made any changes to our setup and follow all email best practices.

We are trying to reach them about this, but this is rarely successful as we are not their clients — so far we only received an auto-reply message that it may take 24-48h for them to look into it.

In the meantime, if you are affected, I recommend you contact your email provider about being unable to receive emails from postcrossing.com. Perhaps that will help get their attention that there’s something wrong on their end.

1 Like

Thank you. I will contact them today

@paulo Well, I’ve been on the phone for 1 hour and 20 minutes, talked to 8 different people, been hung up on twice, and given bogus ‘alternative’ phone numbers twice. Do you have a phone number or email address that will get my message to the correct person? Thanks

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Not sure now since I’ve been using wifi.

I found this email address on the AT&T community forums, and sent an email asking them to remove postcrossing.com from their block list: abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

Maybe if more of us contact them through this channel, it will help.

1 Like

Thank you! I have just sent an email as well. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I have just received several Postcrossing emails in my AT&T account, so it seems they have resolved the problem there.

I just logged in and saw that I had received a few as well. Thank you for your help

We haven’t heard back from them but can confirm that since a few hours ago some emails started to get through again and I expect things to get back to normal.

I managed to keep some emails in queue by ignoring their refusal error message to discard the messages; those queued emails should have been delivered now. Some (older ones), however, were discarded and can’t be recovered I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Here is their reply to me. I’m surprised and delighted at such a quick response:

“ Thank you for contacting the AT&T Postmaster.

The mail-server IP address(52.29.160.50, 18.197.0.138 and 178.79.165.44) associated with your request will be removed from the block list within 24-48 hours from the date of this letter. AT&T and its affiliates do NOT intentionally block legitimate mail in the course of our anti-spam initiatives and regret any inconvenience this may have caused. If the IP that was recently blocked begins to exhibit the characteristics of a compromised network object or is compromised by an offender of Acceptable Use Policies, the IP address will be blocked again.

ADMINISTRATORS: Please thoroughly check your IP logs before requesting removal. You must determine that all traffic from the blocked IP is actually from your mail servers to ensure your network is not compromised. Administrators who fail to do this may experience subsequent and more resolute blocking.

Thank you for helping AT&T Internet Services network combat spam in all its forms.

Regards,

AT&T Postmaster
Chief Security Organization”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.