Nordens Ark meetup Saturday, October 7th, 2023 11am-4pm

Åge and I will be coming

1 Like

Great! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all.
I am interesting a swap (italian meetup or other)
I have visit a west coast, Molmon - Fjällbacka - rock engravings of Tanum. I hope next trip take me to visit Nordens Ark

We’re on our way from Oslo, see you all in a few hours!

1 Like

Dear Postcrosser,
My name is Meike and I live in Netzschkau, Saxony.
Who would exchange this Meetup card with me? In return, the person also receives a Meetup card from Germany.
Kind regards Meike

Thanks for a lovely day everyone! Heading home… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello to Sweden :grinning: and thank you very much Hillevi @sverige for your nice MeetUp card :relaxed:
I am all the more pleased to see some well-known participants there among the signatories… and I’ll miss them very much at our international Postcrossing meeting in Bielefeld in 2 weeks > Inger71, KAS and LeishaCamden …> the card is very nice by the way :grin:
Kind regards from Bielefeld for all of you :wave:Erika

1 Like

Thank you so much for the meetup card @LeishaCamden and everyone who signed it :smiley: That was a nice surprise in my mailbox today :smiley:

I hope you had a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you again at another meetup somewhere :blush:

You’re welcome! I forgot to get your address at the WPD meetup, but @Tanumine found it on the interwebs :smile: Don’t forget to let us know next time you’re in Oslo!

1 Like

hello, some one would like swap with me?
thank you very much!
i can send this card

tussen takk @LeishaCamden and of course all who signed.

Sounds like a wonderful day at an interesting location.

Stay confident, beautiful cards and of course: happy postcrossing!