Nordens Ark meetup Saturday, October 7th, 2023 11am-4pm

@Inger71 No, this is impossible, we won’t have room for more than one of you. Someone will have to drive from Sarpsborg. Whichever one of you drives will give the other one a ride. We don’t have room for both of you.

I understood that, LeishaCamden, just tried to make a joke, sorry😁

I want to order 15 cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

50 meeting postcards for me, please. Just ask for payment on Vipps as usual, @KAS Thank you!!

1 Like

I would like to come and I would like to have 20 cards if I can pay with cash.

1 Like

@KAS can spend the cash in the park’s store - on postcards, of course … ! :smile:

1 Like

SEK cash is fine, I plan to buy many postcards there :smile:

Of course :grinning:

I want to order 20 cards more if isn’t too late

1 Like

Not too late :grinning::+1:

I have ordered the meetup cards now. Total order right now is 185 cards, which means I had to order 250 cards → which means there are 65 cards still available if someone hasn’t ordered yet or wants to order more. Let me know :love_letter:

I will come if I get a ride there. 10 cards for me

1 Like

Dear Postcrosser,

my name is Tanja and I live in Berlin,

Who would trade this Meetupcard with me? In return the person will also get a Meetupcard from Germany.

Love greetings TanjaS

Turtle cards in da house! :joy:

I’ll bring them to the Oslo meetup September 21 for those who can pick up theirs there.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in exchanging the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet up and thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I love this Turtle card. Is anyone interested in swapping with me? I can offer German Meetup cards in exchange. Thank you in advance and have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

i love to swap with somebody

Hello. I’m interested in a Swap. Here is my offer.
Greetings Alexander

Hello, I would be happy to swap with someone. My cards are here but I will need to re-confirm availability. обменник – Google Drive