Nordens Ark meetup Saturday, October 7th, 2023 11am-4pm

I want to order 20 cards more if isn’t too late

1 Like

Not too late :grinning::+1:

I have ordered the meetup cards now. Total order right now is 185 cards, which means I had to order 250 cards → which means there are 65 cards still available if someone hasn’t ordered yet or wants to order more. Let me know :love_letter:

I will come if I get a ride there. 10 cards for me

1 Like

Dear Postcrosser,

my name is Tanja and I live in Berlin,

Who would trade this Meetupcard with me? In return the person will also get a Meetupcard from Germany.

Love greetings TanjaS

Turtle cards in da house! :joy:

I’ll bring them to the Oslo meetup September 21 for those who can pick up theirs there.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in exchanging the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet up and thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I love this Turtle card. Is anyone interested in swapping with me? I can offer German Meetup cards in exchange. Thank you in advance and have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

i love to swap with somebody

Hello. I’m interested in a Swap. Here is my offer.
Greetings Alexander

Hello, I would be happy to swap with someone. My cards are here but I will need to re-confirm availability. обменник – Google Drive

Åge and I will be coming

1 Like

Great! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all.
I am interesting a swap (italian meetup or other)
I have visit a west coast, Molmon - Fjällbacka - rock engravings of Tanum. I hope next trip take me to visit Nordens Ark

We’re on our way from Oslo, see you all in a few hours!

1 Like

Dear Postcrosser,
My name is Meike and I live in Netzschkau, Saxony.
Who would exchange this Meetup card with me? In return, the person also receives a Meetup card from Germany.
Kind regards Meike

Thanks for a lovely day everyone! Heading home… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello to Sweden :grinning: and thank you very much Hillevi @sverige for your nice MeetUp card :relaxed:
I am all the more pleased to see some well-known participants there among the signatories… and I’ll miss them very much at our international Postcrossing meeting in Bielefeld in 2 weeks > Inger71, KAS and LeishaCamden …> the card is very nice by the way :grin:
Kind regards from Bielefeld for all of you :wave:Erika

1 Like

Thank you so much for the meetup card @LeishaCamden and everyone who signed it :smiley: That was a nice surprise in my mailbox today :smiley:

I hope you had a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you again at another meetup somewhere :blush: