New post card designs. Need your help

I designed all these new pc and would love your feedback before o go to print. Let me know which you would prefer?

Cheerio Mdm samm

9 Likes

I like them all, but especially the owl! :heart:

1 Like

Each card is interesting on it’s own merit, whilst it also depends on the purpose of the card. For example–

• what is the sender interested in (such as profile interests)?
  • what message you wish to convey?
  • do you wish a card to be generic or give a particular message?

These thoughts lead me to wonder … do you have text on the back of each card explaining the image. For example, is the lamb a particular breed of sheep? What breed of owl (barn?) and peony?
I also wonder … would some of the images benefit from some particular text, if your intent is to convey a particular message?
For instance, lambing season is spring. Is the lamb card meant to convey spring renewal, birth, etc.?
Peonies tend to bloom in June; often a month for brides.
The dancer: Spanish? she is certainly juggling some interesting items … dial phone, cardinal, apple, spectacles. An eclectic combination. I’m curious about the intent.
Most important: what is the text on the back of the card. Does it ‘explain’ / relate / inform?
These thoughts are not criticisms. They are feedback from my curious perspective.
Good luck with your cards. Really nice photography! Skilled! :camera:

2 Likes

I applaud your creative ventures but am not sure you can sell cards of Saturday Evening Post for money without getting their permission. Even though it’s 100 years ago, they may have gotten copyright extensions because I have seen official collections of postcards from that magazine.

3 Likes

Love your interest, the lamb I took this - this am as I was heading to our gardening centre…it always reminds me of new beginnings… appropriate for me as I am on this new adventure.

The peonie is one of my fav , I did this in watercolour, reminds me of the softness we all have within our hearts. I am very lady like so I suppose if I were a flower I would be this one lol.

The Spanish lady ( could be I lived in Madrid for a year saw many flamenco dancers) is a pin cushion I designed. I am absolutely over the top gingham obsessed so this encourages everyone to be creative… all the pins are some of my fav obsessions…. We all have them , thought this one would encourage others to share something that reflects something about them.

Ahhhh the owl one of my dearest friends took this, he always says I am far to wise and nothing gets past me . My intention was to send these to those who strive to be ready for anything and everything.

I love my camera’s eye, it catches things I may overlook. So appreciate your lovely candid remarks… cheerio Mdm samm

1 Like

My kind of cheerleader :star2:

1 Like

I have reached out I am not selling them -for my own use only
I am very careful about that.

They were not selling any of the ones I wanted and was reminded I could not profit from them

So appreciate your note

2 Likes

The flowers are lovely, very pretty colours.

1 Like

As these cards are for your own personal interest and you are not planning to sell them, no doubt your notes will tell the reader all that you wish for them to know. :bouquet:

1 Like

And more wink

Grateful for your note

1 Like

I like the one with the flowers very much.

1 Like

all are nice but the owl is my fav

1 Like

1 and 2, in that order are my favourites!

1 Like

I love the owl, the peonies and the postman, the best. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I like the owl and the peonies :blush:

1 Like

Looks like this next printing will be the owl and peonies …… so appreciate your feedback. Pssst my fav too.

You are all awesome to assist. Thanks a whole lot.

Cheerio Mdm samm

2 Likes

#2 is AWESOME! would love to get one if you print them.’

I like and could see them all as wanted postcards except 4.
G’luck and thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

4- the owl, so interesting with an unusual position…

2 Likes

Will let you know… I had purchased the note cards but they are way too thin for pc. Waiting for a licensing with them… it may be awhile…

Glad you like others except owl … will note that :wink:

1 Like

The photographer spends a lot of time capturing these amazing shots… I am mesmerized by this one….

Cheerio
Mdm samm