Navarre Beach World Postcard Day Meetup, Florida, United States, October 1, 2023

For those attending who want to buy either the meetup postcard or the WPD postcard - I have plenty of both! I’m excited it’s just over 2 weeks away!

Tanya

1 Like

Hi! I will be sorta in the area, a little bit of a drive, so I am not sure if I can make it. My attendance would have to be spontaneous as I am reliant on other people driving me.

Would it be ok if I potentially show up without confirming my attendance? Thanks in advance! Jen

@hallucinojen Of course, come by whenever you can! I hope you can stop in!

1 Like

Im going to try to make it!! Ill be coming from Mobile. This will be my first meetup, do I bring my postcard stuff??

2 Likes

Hello. I’m interested in a Swap with your Metup Card. Here is my offer:

Edit: I’m looking for 2 Meetup Cards. One for @DeepBlueSea and one for me.

I hope you make it! That should be a pretty easy drive for you from Mobile.

This will be a pretty laid back meet up - we are at the beach, after all! In order to get the WPD badge, you have to draw at least one name on Oct 1. Unfortunately, since Oct 1 is on a Sunday, we won’t be able to get the postcards postmarked. But, the Navarre post office is just up the road from the Navarre bridge, so we can drop them off for Monday. I’ll have the meetup and the WPD postcards, if you want them. You can bring any your own you want to write there.

Also, it’s fun to have a “show and tell” to see what other Postcrossers do with this hobby. So, bring whatever you want to show!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tanya

1 Like

@ScarletRain I just sent you a pm

Tanya

@k1ngflsh I just sent you a pm

Ok! it sounds fun! Im going to plan on driving in!!! I will purchase a couple of the meetup cards also!

1 Like

It’s almost time for our meetup! Looks like the weather will cooperate and it should be a beautiful day! Don’t forget to bring a pen and (if you have one) your name stamp to sign some meetup and WPD postcards!
Tanya

1 Like

Yay I’ll be able to attend with a friend! My first postcard meeting up!

1 Like

I’m glad you can make it!

1 Like

Yeah! Will you have extra meetup/ wpd cards there or can I order a few from you? :slight_smile:

I should have plenty of both there. I have 250 of the meet up postcard and 150 of the WPD postcard.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

we will be at a meetup in Dayton ,Ohio 1:30 to 4:30 id like to try a brief Facetime Hello ! to another group , call Rory 216 965 5484 to say a BIG Hello !

Just checked weather channel. Plentiful sunshine. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Here’s a link to the beach’s webcam. https://www.navarrelistings.com/navarre-beach-webcam
It zooms in and changes position once in awhile, showing the end of the pier from a distance, and the waves lapping the white sands near some beach umbrellas.
Our meetup today will be on this beach but a bit further down, not in view ( unless after lunch some of us decide to walk the pier.) It’s $1 if you don’t have a season pass, They have postcards in the gift shop.

Hi. I was hoping to make it today but unfortunately I’m not gonna be able. Was wondering if I could buy some of the meetup postcards with stamps from those who attended. Maybe 5 to 10 total. I’m really bummed that I can’t make it.

Hi!! It was really nice to meet everyone!!! I had a great time!!

I think i heard someone say there is a map view of meetups. Can anyone tell me how to find that?

2 Likes

On the main website under the tab Explore, go to Meetups. There is a map and a list of meetups

2 Likes