NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

May I please join M-40?

1 Like

For group L-40. Thank you @Susaninutah for the Business College card. Great short story with all L words!

I 40 @prssrp cool papersisters Inventors card
Thanks

Group J-40 - @hootnoodle sent a delightful Charley Harper drawing titled Jumbrella! Love the adults keeping the baby dry. Thanks, Mary! :elephant:

Updated - enjoy a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Sunday! ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

HI. I would like to join groups K-40, M-40, and N-40, please!

I-40
Receive from @kanosis
I is for Insect. This beautiful card arrived in a plastic sleeve so that the USPS couldn’t mess it up. Thank you so much.

Group N-40 filled and I sent the address list! ABC

Currently open groups!

N-40 is in the mail.

J-40 - @hootnoodle - jellyfish - that is awesome that you get to see the concerts and plays. I have been so busy, I haven’t even been able to think about it.

Sorry to be so late posting this!
F-40 from @sleepyhippo1 - a fox

F-40 from @MichelleW - fish and feet!

And F-40 @salemhouse- fences!

Thanks for the great cards!

For group L-40. Thank you @kanosis for the great Los Angeles Library card! I love the tile work on the roof, looks like a sun!

1 Like

J-40

@MichelleW - a photo titled “Dali Atomicus”, with JUMPING cats, Dali, and furniture! Thank you.

Group J-40 - @prssrp sent one of the 3 iconic Js of 60s rock & roll - Janis Joplin. I loved her because of her conservative Texas roots that she defied and became her own person. Unfortunately we lost all three of the Js to drugs.

Thanks, Patty! :notes:
(BTW, we seem to frequent several of the same postcard vendors!!)

Updated - thank you! ABC

Currently open groups!

Group L – 40
@Susaninutah Sent Lovely legumes with lively Lighthearted literature.

@sparketta - are you still interested in joining O-40? I don’t see an “official” request on the forum!!

Group M-40 closed and I’ll get to work on sending the address list!

Updated - thanks, everyone! ABC

Currently open groups!

M-40 in the mail📤

Group M-40 is going out today

I is for Indian Head.

Thanks @uconn

This is a vintage card and the USPS in its usual level of excellent service, almost tore the card in two.

Please sign me up for Group P-40

2 Likes

J-40

@prssrp - “Jurassic Night”, a scene from Jurassic Park with Van Gogh’s Starry Night background! Thank you.