NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

I-40 ready to go!

New week to find something new and fun to do! Thanks for the updates!
ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

F-40
@jendallas Fourth Street - Iā€™ve never been to North (or South) Carolina. Somedayā€¦

B-40
@Cocosmom Botsford Inn - I never knew that Henry Ford was also an innkeeper.

1 Like

Group F-40 - @jendallas sent fungi! Lots of mushrooms - but I think the ones that grow in my yard after days of rain are too blah to make the cover! Thanks, Jennifer - we miss you round here! :mushroom:

Updated. !Thank you ABC

Currently open groups!

1 Like

G-40
@hootnoodle sent a giant granadilla. Iā€™ll have to look that one up. I would love to see Stomp.
@prssrp sent a goose, which she could find in the water she would rather be in!
@Maren_84 gardens apparently on both the front and back of her cards.
Thank you all!

Please add me to L. Maybe I can do a limerick?

Could this card have been from @kanosis (Maria)? There isnā€™t a Maren_84 in our RR. :shushing_face:

1 Like

If anyone can do a limerick, it is most assuredly you!! :rofl:

Updated - thanks! ABC

Currently open groups!

I 40
@l2y Investigating Sherlock Pitcatso, cool!

I-40
@uconn

Scored on an Indian Maxicard! I didnā€™t know stamp shows had postcards. Iā€™ll attend one this year. Thank you, James!
Speaking of scoring congrats to U-Conn for making it to the Elite Eight. Must be exciting out there now.

1 Like

Got it - thanks! ABC

Currently open groups!

Sign me up for L !

G-40
@kanosis - gardening - and some great G stickers. I wish I had a green thumb. I would love to grow some of my own vegetables.

I-40
@kanosis - insect - a butterfly. Had to believe they are insects.

@l2y - isolation - it kind of reminds me of that too. He looks like he is trying to find someone to talk to.

1 Like

I- 40
@prssrp

Just love the Illinois map. I hope the 6.5 hour drive is a scenic road. Thank you so much for the card.

Group L-40 closed and Iā€™ve sent the address list!

Updated - thank you ABC

Currently open groups!

L-40 Going out Monday.

May I join M-40 ? Thank you!

I would also like to join group M-40. I already have my cards picked out. LOL

1 Like

Received from Group A-40 @rainandfog A is for Armchair! And I love hearing about your roadtrip to Alaska! And the speeding ticketsā€¦Oh Canada! Gotta pay for all that healthcare somehowā€¦lol. From @kanosis A is for Avocado stickers and Australian Sheep Dogsā€¦Cool card with all the dogsā€¦Iā€™m a dog lover for sure. From @AccentOnHakes A is for Aurora The northern lightsā€¦I grew up in N. Canadaā€¦so they are apart of my memories and history. Thank you for those cardsā€¦

Received from S-39 @TeachLittleKids S is for Six-packā€¦could be soda! I love a light sparkling waterā€¦so refreshing.

Received fro C-40 From @TeachLittleKids C is for Colonial ā€¦omg that wordā€¦it has taken on a new meaning in the modern worldā€¦Iā€™ve never seen one of those reenactments or travelled the path of the US Civil War on the East Coast but it is on the list! From @uconn C is for Castleā€¦as in Birr Castle in Ireland. What a quintessential Castleā€¦Love the Calvin and Hobbes stamps too!

Name Game 39 Received from @Hazygirl G is for Gannetā€¦lovely drawings. I can watch sea birds for hoursā€¦ From @kanosis G is for Gustav Klimtā€¦love th ie Three Ages image ā€¦itā€™s one of my favorite paintings by him. Thank you for sending it! @uconn G is for Godessā€¦as in Coffee Goddessā€¦I consider myself to be a coffee goddess lol!!! Wonderful image. From @sleepyhippo1 G is for Golfā€¦a great image from the Kearny Golf Course. And from @prssrp J is for Jupiterā€¦from the James Webb telescope. So clear! Thank you all so much!

3 Likes

Group C-40 Received from @LaurenceB C is for Cigaretteā€¦an old cigarette ad. My how the times have changed huh?
Garry

1 Like

Received for F-40
@jendallas Flowers. We have buds but nothing is blooming yet. Thank you

1 Like