NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

A-25
@Susaninutah - Alamo, thank you! It’s amazing the detail that goes into ornamentation, especially back in the day. I wish it were still practiced these days.

I will take the last spot in D and close it out

A-25 cards are ready to go tomorrow. Please add me to another group.

H is for Halloween
@SamB23 sent a cute Halloween card with lots of fun stickers. The postmark is Oct 21, but it arrived on Saturday! I’d love to know where this card has been sitting.

1 Like

He was considered the King of the Pop Art genre and was probably more (in)famous for his work “ethics” and lifestyle. I look at him as someone in Pop Art who did the same thing as Jerry Seinfeld with the everyday things observations in comedy. My cousin knew him (Warhol, not Seinfeld) and from the stories he told, Warhol lived in a universe all his own.

Got it! - I just sent the address list for Group D-25.
Thanks, all ABC

D-25 is ready to go out tomorrow!

C-25 goes out tomorrow

Please add me to G!

My Holiday Cards are waiting for the postal carrier

Enjoy your new week!
ABC

Remember, if you want to check to see if someone has posted his/her Holiday Cards preference, just head over to:
Link to Update your Holiday Card Sending Profile:

My holiday cards are in the mail!

Thank you to @crochetjessica for the vibrant V-24 card of the violet perfume! I really like it!

1 Like

Please enter me in the next open group

U-24 @crochetjessica sends the “unfinished object” card. I have a lot of UFO’s around!

V-24 @crochetjessica V is for Vendetta I haven’t read or seen the movie either!

C-25 @crochetjessica C is for Comic Cavalcade I think my cards are secretly multiplying…or I finally have them all together to see how many I REALLY have.

1 Like

Hahaha
Someone was probably using it for decorations??? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates! ABC

D25 is headed out in the morning.

S24
@SamB23 sent seashells. Sanity safe? Serene, snowless, and sunny so far. Susan signing off.

A25
@ellistrations airmailed an airplane. I like the challenge, too. I don’t have a variety of postage, so I stick with the card, stickers, used stamps, and washi. Creativity in a manageable size.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Please add me to E, F, and G. Thanks!

D-25 has been mailed