NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

Dont worry about it. I used to cry over the thought of one. And have nightmare if I thought of them. I dont do either anymore, so it’s an improvement. :blush:

C-25 please add me

I know there is a school of thought about adding dislikes to profiles, but in the case of phobias, I’m all for it. I’m horrified of clowns (so are others in the group) and scorpions, so I think it saves senders time. (Also a reason to check profiles occasionally!)

Just my 2 cents. (It’s really sad that the cent mark was taken off the keyboard! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

ABC

1 Like

If you’re in a computer, try this Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0162 to make a cent symbol

LOL - I keep a list of symbols that I can copy onto a post. I think what I’m trying to obliquely say is I’m so old I remember the ¢ on a keyboard!! :flushed:

2 Likes

T-24
@SamB23 sent a dramatic card of Traveling a road through Tall Trees. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes Ms Michelle. I always try to check profiles. I’m hoping I didn’t miss this phobia being noted. I feel absolutely terrible. I have mine with snakes and worms. I all but hide under the couch if they appear on tv. :woozy_face:

Word of advice to all- never let your kids know your phobias. Just sayin’

1 Like

Very good advice - nieces and nephews, also!

1 Like

B-25 was mailed out on Saturday.
Received w-24
@aroundtheworld123 a beautiful Waterfall. Love Falls park
@scoutingbear a Wild West card from Montana. Beautiful
@crochetjessica Wonder Woman for president.
Great cards. Thank you everyone

1 Like

Thanks!
ABC

Please add me to A & D.

T 24

@SamB23 Tables for Ladies by Edward Hopper
Great painting, happy thanksgiving

3 Likes

V-24 @Susaninutah What a cool card! I love that it was designed by a man with autism. Yes, I lead both my daughter’s Girl Scout troops and earned my Gold Award!

Group U-24 - @scoutingbear sent a card that is a procrastinator’s clock indicating some of us may be untimely when choosing and mailing cards. I’m usually unaware of time! Thanks, Karen :alarm_clock:

Group A-25 closed and I sent the address list! ABC

1 Like

Group R-24
@SamB23 sent a Red Robin, a Reminder that they (& spring) will surely Return to the frozen north some day.

All cards have been received for this group.

1 Like

I’ll join D and E

Received from B-25
@MichelleW roald Dahl BOY card with blue, bird, and butterfly. Thank you!

Envelopes are ok

A-25 is ready for the mail tomorrow!

B-25
@sleepyhippo1 sent an adorable dog in a Box. Definitely makes me smile. Thank you! We have had a few snowflakes, but nothing staying on the ground.

@MichelleW sent a very creative B story. Thank you! That It’s Cool postcard set looks like it would be a fun one. This is the first one I’ve received.

U-24

@susaninutah sent a Unicorn card. I secretly love Unicorns. I’m glad you have fun finding cards I might like. I’ve always been the oddball in my likes.

V-24

@scoutingbear sent a vase card. I’ve no idea what someone would do to get that vase. I’d look it up as I’m naturally curious, but I know itll lead to a rabbit hole somehow for me & I dont need that right now. :rofl: