Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

@faithjohnson according to my list, you are still missing one card, from farmgirll - can you please confirm? Thank you!

Oh shoot, I did receive that one, but I must have forgotten to post in here!
Thank you @farmgirll !

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: ASKING FELLOW CANADIANS FOR HELP :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Please include me for the September RR :slight_smile:

1 Like

@evank Thanks so much for the happy mail envelope you sent me filled with stickers, a card, a letter and tea! What a treat to fuel my weekend of rest. Thank you so much!
I have received all cards for August RR.

2 Likes

Whew, Just in the nick of time. Thank you, Deshanta!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw please count me in for September.

1 Like

All addresses for Sept have been sent out!

1 Like

All of my September RR cards have been addressed and sent out. Thanks for letting me join - so excited to receive mine in the mail!

1 Like

Happy long weekend everybody!!

I finished up my cards today and they are stamped and ready for tuesdays mail.

The little guy on the left looks so grumpy!

Cheers Crystal

2 Likes

All my cards for September have been written and are ready for Tuesdays mail :smile:

1 Like

All my September cards are being mailed this morning :grin:

1 Like

All my September Cards are sent

1 Like

@JasonDavid Thank you for the card - it is very similar in style to one on my favourites wall - and I love the artistry in this. Iā€™m going to check out the author suggested as it sounds quite interesting and Iā€™ll need something once my book club read is finished. Thanks for my first card from the RR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received a BC landscape card from @evank
Thank you

1 Like

All my cards for September have been sent - and Iā€™m already receiving some.

Thanks @JasonDavid for two great cards - including one of my favourite WAoW cards. Loving seeing local art as well, even if the subject isnā€™t quite local.

Thanks @Belhilda for the very cute penguins card. My oldest was very much into penguins when she was little, so itā€™s actually quite apt. Good luck with your knitting this winter!

2 Likes

All my cards are now sent.
First received, from @AnitaGrace, the red panda from Wild Animals set, and bonus kitchen/bar from Design Museum in London UK! Thanks Anita, and for the great stamps, too. Youā€™ll have to tell me about your trip to Charlevoix.

2 Likes

Good morning all of my September cards were sent out on Wednesday on my way to work!!:relaxed:

L

1 Like

Hi Meghan @moneill ā€¦ I received your postcard and I love the picture on the frontā€¦ reminds me of when we lived in Nova Scotiaā€¦ and I love love all the old stamps!! I keep saying Iā€™m going to order some on Etsy and I never get around to itā€¦they are so fun to haveā€¦ thank youā€¦ and No I am not ready for snow yet eitherā€¦I hope it stays nice until the end of October for your brothers weddingā€¦ take care.

L

2 Likes

2 lovelies from @evank. Thank you very much. I have never seen the miniature worldā€¦I think it was before my time.

1 Like