Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Good morning.
All outgoing RR cards will be in the mail as of this morning.

Received yesterday from @JasonDavid a number of interesting cards, I especially like the local artist and the Chemainus cards - thank you Jason!

1 Like

Haven’t got all my cards out yet, but already receiving some!
Thanks @JasonDavid for the beautiful card in support for Ukraine, and the very timely warbler card as well. They are so hard to spot - and to identify!!

Thank you @garvey for the Seychelles card - love the soft colours and the scene

And @evank - such fun to receive an envelope of cards from you - love the variety. And my kids love all your stickers!

1 Like

All my cards are now mailed.

Received from @garvey the blues singer Memphis Slim. Great voice, thanks Alexander! Were you a fan of Vladimir Vysotsky?

1 Like

First May arrival from @evank ! Thanks a lot, what a cool cut out card. Plus bonuses!
I haven’t seen many movies lately, but my son saw Dr Strange 2 and said it’s excellent.

1 Like

My first May cards have arrived!

Big thank-yous to:

@JasonDavid for the wonderful Meaghan Haughian art card in support of Ukraine. I really appreciate the thought you put into the selection! By the way, I grew up in Ottawa, so it brought back a nostalgia feeling when you described the return of the flowers – especially the :tulip::tulip::tulip: TULIPS! And your daffodil sticker made me smile.

@garvey for the very retro Wood Ibis photo card. I’ve occasionally bought single vintage (as in antique) cards on eBay, but I’ve never tried buying lots. That’s an excellent tip, thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had Vysotsky on vinyl - about 20 disks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received from @JasonDavid card from “Artists for Ukraine” series
Thanks a lot! I myself send help to Ukraine directly - to Ukrainian volunteers.

3 Likes

A first card arrived!

Thank you so much @garvey for the pretty fox!! It does look CGI! Amazing picture! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Also, I am mailing my May cards tonight!

1 Like

Received from @moneill …lovely Colorful card! Thank you very much

2 Likes

Hahaha it is for sure the opposite of a Keep Calm card! Great choice…Thank you very much @doryfera

5 Likes

Thank you @doryfera for a picturesque view of Victoria.
I echo your sentiments about Chamomile - not my cup of tea either! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received from @doryfera today. Thank you Julia for the nice woman reading card and for sharing what books you like with me. I have a big list of book recommendations from postcrossers. Slowly working my way through them

2 Likes

Received:
an Owl card from @HookedonPostcards (this is a card #214 in my Owl collection :slight_smile: )
a Bald Eagle from @doryfera (information about herons is really interesting!)
Thank you!

3 Likes

So glad it is an original for you @garvey; hard to do when one is sending to a serious collector. :slight_smile:

Good morning @Stinkypaw , I received a lovely note from @HookedonPostcards re a Canadian RR, now I am very new but love the idea of a Canadian gathering.

Not sure how to go about this, I will attempt to read more about RR.

Appreciate your time
Mdm samm

1 Like

@Helloleah27
What a cute card. Yhabks. I’d love to be as cool as them !!
How did the duCk make out? Im glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day.

1 Like

@JasonDavid
Thanks for the cards Jason.i love that they support Ukrainian!!! Beautiful choice.

I

adore the donkey too!! But you knew i would ; ) haha.

Have a good weekend.

2 Likes

@doryfera
Thanks Julia for this interesting Buddhist card.
I will google them tonight to find out more about them. Have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Our neighbor put her in a box and took her to the bird wildlife rescue… so hopefully she is doing good and is ok❤️ @farmgirll … thanks for asking…

L

1 Like