Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

@AnitaGrace thanks for the postcard Anita.

Yes cats can get into trouble by themselves. I have ine stairing me down at the koment. She is jealous of the pistcards hahaha.
Happy spring… maybe…not so great weather headed our way again. : (

2 Likes

Received a very pretty card from @AnitaGrace. Thank you! Love the bird stamp too. I’ve always been into baking, but during pandemic when I had extra time I tried some recipes that I’m sure I never would have otherwise.
Very interesting woman in the forest card from @SCOTGIRL , I really like it. No chocolate for Easter, that seems criminal! :grin: We had a very quiet easter, just my mom, my son and myself. It was nice! Thanks again

I’ve received all my cards for April now

2 Likes

Hi Anita @AnitaGrace thank you so much for the beautiful postcard…and the old stamps… I love those!! I have to figure out where to get those…Jason always sends those too and they are fun…Yes we are getting excited about Calli’s upcoming wedding in Jasper…4 months to go… she saw that you wished her well in the postcard you sent and she said…”hey I got a shoutout!!” lol…I hope you and your family are all doing well and lucky you that your daughters are still young… goes way too fast❤️…Until next month…take care.
I’ve received all of mine for April… thank you everyone!!

L

2 Likes

I’m in for May, thanks! Looks like a big group! Have a good weekend, everyone.

1 Like

Thank you @helloleah27 for the Colorful card!!

2 Likes

Lovely card from @AnitaGrace . Thank you very much :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m in for May!

1 Like

Addresses have been sent for the month of May - if you did not get the message, let me know! Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My cards have been mailed from Saskatchewan.
I brought a set along with me so i could mail them from here and get us a new cancelation: )
Happy Mothers day to everyone… we all mother someone!!

5 Likes

All my cards for May RR are sent

Received: cards from @evank, thank you!

1 Like

All MAY cards mailed tomorrow. :mailbox_with_mail::mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Received a card from @farmgirll, thank you

1 Like

First cards received!
From @evank a great card of natural potholes in Mpumalanga, which I have learned is in northeastern South Africa! Plus bonus cards, decorations, stamps… thanks a lot, Evan! The Burnaby tourism challenge is a great idea!

From @farmgirll in Radville, Sask (had to look up that locale also!) the Halifax Citadel card from the Parks Canada set, thanks Crystal and hope the rest of the clinic was a success!

1 Like

Well, dear @evank … who knew there was an African Penguin? Not me!
Thanks for the lovely card and for the interesting Havana extra, as well as the very nice stamps! South Africa is most certainly on my bucket list. My dad lived there in an orphanage through and beyond the war years (refugee), before coming to Canada. Despite the circumstances, they were happy years for him.

1 Like

A little delayed, but … all the May cards have been sent out :tada:

1 Like

Beautiful TEAPOT🫖 for my collection from @evank . This is gorgeous! Thank you very much :ok_hand:

2 Likes

All cards for May have been sent out

1 Like

Wonderful card for my May challenge, “Mothers” received today from @garvey. Thank you! A treasure. My mother is almost 90 and remains a strong, interesting, intelligent, active, engaged, funny, loving woman. My brothers and sisters and I are very fortunate. Your card and your words touch me greatly. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the glow card received from @garvey :m:

1 Like

#4 reporting: all May cards in the :postbox:.

1 Like