Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Great and timely card received from @AnitaGrace: “Stand with Ukraine,” by Ottawa artist Daniel Martelock. The original painting had been installed in a local park. Thanks a lot, Anita! I really like that Canadian rivers stamp series also.

4 Likes

Received from @JasonDavid
Cute illustration. Thank you very much :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lovely Inkognito for my collection from @LaurenceB . Thank you kindly love it!

2 Likes

I’m in for may tk

1 Like

Lovely card received from @moneill . Thank you very much :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Margaret @SCOTGIRL …thank you so much for the Commonwealth Day postcard and the cute little Easter stickers… And lucky you going to a market… it’s too cold here for that yet…but probably in May they will open up and those are fun to walk around and listen…I hope you and your family are well… take care and hopefully we write again next month😊
L

1 Like

Hi Alexander @garvey Thank you for the the New Yorker postcard…so cute with those little kids going trick or treating…One thing kind of weird is that the last postcard I got of Commonwealth Day 1983 from @SCOTGIRL says1983 and the New Yorker postcard you sent says 1983!! Hope you had a good Easter with your family… take care and write again next month😊

L

1 Like

I’d like to join for May

1 Like

Received from @helloleah27 a much-decorated card providing the origins of Banff - plus a bonus Budweiser poster ad card (really, who doesn’t enjoy a tall glass of lager while gardening?!) and rock and roll stickers. Thanks a lot, Leah, and enjoy your upcoming special day in Jasper this summer!

1 Like

Two cards today: interesting Augusta Savage from @LaurenceB - love discovering a remarkable educator / artist through Postcrossing friends! And, a nice Alice from @helloleah27 - good for you taking on new skills, though very busy. I’ve just started some new crafting skills with my grandchildren. Fun learning with them!
Thank you both for the great cards!

1 Like

I’d love to join for May as well!

I received a beautiful vintage reprint from @helloleah27 today! Thank you so much my friend! Always a pleasure to see all your decorations! The stamp was canceled with crayon, but the person did such a lovely cancel doodle hehe :wink: Til next month!

2 Likes

Please sign me back up for May!
Thank you Josee.

1 Like

Very excited to receive this card from the Women in Art set @LaurenceB .Thank you, beautiful card! I’ve been waiting for this set to come out for so long

3 Likes

Received a card with illustration of Santa Maria (one of the Christopher Columbus’ ships) from @helloleah27. Thank you!

1 Like

I received my last card for the month!

Thank you @AnitaGrace for the wonderful card from an Ukrainian artist! Some of my favorite artists are also from Ukraine, they are in my thoughts a lot these days

2 Likes

Received a beautiful Women in Art card from @LaurenceB - Elisabetta Sirani. Thank you! And you brought back memories of sitting in the dark waiting for little ones to fall asleep. Now I have a teenager who also doesn’t want to go to sleep - but it’s because she wants to stay up and read. (-:
p.s. lovely stamps too - and they weren’t cancelled (-:

1 Like

I’d like to join May RR

1 Like

@LaurenceB thanks for the Super cute card. This is a very cute set!! I like the horse stamp too.
Snow and rain again today. Brrrrr. However the rain is melting the snow so ill take it. : )
Have a nice weekend.

@helloleah27 thanks for the postcard. Those chairs look like a spot i would truly enjoy !! Our Easter Bunny always left a basket at the kids door. Haha. Colin ( our oldest) would always.wake up early and find the eggs and eat them…so we resorted to baskets and a few hidden eggs !! At my age somedays i think i could hide my own egg and forget where i put it haha!! Take Care.

2 Likes

March card arrived from @helloleah27, thank you!
Delay was caused by mistake in the address

1 Like

Last card for April arrived today from @AnitaGrace. Such a beautiful card! Thank you. And a nice collection of old stamps with sparkly glue. :wink: Yesterday, we did the spring clean-up in the garden and found all sorts of happy insects, including ladybugs. No wonder the birds have been smorgasbording in our gardens! :butterfly: Thank you.

2 Likes