Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Wow 14 people have signed up for the December RR! That’s fantastic! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Nannydino sorry… autocorrect lol

1 Like

I’ll join for December, since I’m apparently out of work again :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear …darn covid!!

1 Like

My apologies to the RR November group , I am having issues with my new update on my phone and also I am learning to post …
@JasonDavid thank you for the 1932 Guerin PC…also I like the Harris postage stamp very much. Lol… the stickers you used are so appropriate as I call my ex Charlie Brown and he calls me Peppermint Patty :grinning:

1 Like

@garvey thank you for this beautiful Fotofolio PC featuring Evening Dress , Paris 1956 I am so happy to add it to my collection.

1 Like

@truenorth_49 thank you for the penguin books PC, I like these ones ! I haven’t read this book . Just finishing up “Braiding Sweetgrass” . I absolutely loved Fringe Festival , thanks for asking.

2 Likes

@farmgirll, thank you Crystal, for the Flanders Field PC. I love that you used a matching postage stamp. Funny you mention scrapbooking because I have procrastinated a long while to scrapbook my Vegas trips . I am now looking into ordering a photo book.

1 Like

@evank, thank you for the vintage PC featuring the Gardens”Bajos”. You live just across the water from me :grinning: No I have never travelled to Spain. I’ve only been to Vegas and some places in Canada. Bucket list : saving for road trip to New Newfoundland!

1 Like

@cj23, thank you for this great “Green Gables “ PC . I bought the same one from eBay to send to my daughter Lucie, she is a huge fan of Anne of Green Gables. My daughter in law’s father just moved to PEI last summer. I warned him I may show up at his door with teenager in tow :grinning:

1 Like

@mitchula, thank you Nikki & Bert for the vintage PC featuring “Nelson’s Monument “ in Trafalgar Square. 168 feet high ! That would be something to see for sure. Victoria has many antique shops “antique row” on Fort Street. They are interesting to browse through. You must have some fascinating stories.

1 Like

@Stinkypaw, thank you for the beautiful b&w PC of the Martin Luther King Junior memorial. It’s made me curious enough to google photos of the monument. Great one for my collection.

1 Like

Received a rare RCMP stamp postcard from @JasonDavid . Thanks a lot!

I suppose it should be counted for December

1 Like

Yes Alexander (@garvey), I just sent it a couple days early. It travelled quickly!

Hello,

All fifteen postcards for the December 2020 monthly round robin have been mailed this evening for pick up on Tuesday morning.

1 Like

do you mean fourteen? Or you sent card to yourself too? :slight_smile:

All my cards for December RR are sent

2 Likes

Oops, I meant fourteen. I did mail one more postcard that was related to the conventional Postcrossing dynamic.

My cards are on the way aa well.
Today’s stamp 12- 02- 2020 : )
Happy December!!

2 Likes

Today I sent my cards. Enjoy! And Merry Christmas to all.

2 Likes