Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

7 - truenorth_49: Today I got a Saskatchewan flag from 5 - @cj23, thank you! Same here, I love flags and enjoy receiving flags from near and far. Hopefully someday I’ll have all the provinces. Have you ever received a territorial flag?

1 Like

@cj23 received your card today, pink fleshed rocks that look like coconuts inside! Thanks very much!

1 Like

and with this it closes this month, for you, @evank! Thank you!

Thanks CJ123 for the great map card. I like them , gives you the lay-off the land : )
Have a great weekend. Crystal

1 Like

Received from @nannydino, a “You know you’re a postcrosser when…” card, thanks, and have a good weekend!

1 Like

Received 2020 Relaoded from @nannydino - thank you! Love how you’ve decorated the back, quite inventive, thank you for that! And this card closes this month for me as well.

With this last card, this closes the month for you @JasonDavid - thank you!

3 - @truenorth_49:
I received a cute card from 9 - @nannydino of 2020 reloaded! What a great card - indeed, I’ve become more of a news junkie than I already was. Thanks for the quote by Raquel Franco as well!
I think this is it for me for November :slight_smile: all done! Looking forward to the December RR. Thanks again @Stinkypaw for hosting!

1 Like

I would like to join for December please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I rec’d Nov 21th.

#5-CJ23 - Thanks for the great vintage NS card. Nikki and I spent a week there during the summer of 2019. Many thanks again.

#9-Nannydino - What amazing thought and preparation in the card you sent. too bad you are so far away.
We have many treasures in our booth you would love. Many thanks again

1 Like

I would like to join for December

You’ve already mentioned that @cj23, on Nov. 10th - you’re already on the list!

Happy Birthday @Stinkypaw! I hope you have a fabulous day! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Josée! Joyeux anniversaire!

1 Like

Felicitations, Josée!

:cake:

1 Like

Merci @HarleyGirl73, @truenorth_49 and @JasonDavid for your kind wishes, very kind of you!

Count me in for December please

Thanks,
Alexander

2 Likes

Thanks Nancy dinos for the card. Yes postcrossing is a great Hobby!!! The back of the card is fun : )

1 Like

Received a card from
@HarleyGirl73(October - 2nd card) - thank you, that is a neat card and sorry it’s so cold over there! Thanks for resending.

2 Likes

@evank that’s awesome! Thanks for letting me know.