Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Cards going out tonight to @garvey, @Tweetyiscool29 & @roxy .

Happy December y’all!

2 Likes

Thank you @JasonDavid for the lovely mountain goats. Stay safe and enjoy your month, thank you!

Canadian Monthly December RR postcards sent to @Stinkypaw and @truenorth_49 today December 4.
I will post when the rest are sent. :grin:

2 Likes

Received a card from @mezzanine2 today - photograph of Andy Warhol
This card made me smile! I went on a trip to Iceland, Denmark, and Sweden in June 2019 (celebrating my grandparents’ 60th anniversary with friends and family) and we got to see a Warhol exhibit in Denmark. So this made me think of that (even if most of us didn’t care for that museum)
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello! Cards dropped off today for:
1-Stinkypaw
2-HarleyGirl73
11-jasondavid
13-roxy
14-garvey
15-Tweetyiscool29

I’m waiting for a card order to arrive :slight_smile: as soon as I get it, I’ll mail the remaining postcards.

2 Likes

Received British Stamp card with Tall Ships from @Stinkypaw.
Thank you!

1 Like

Cards mailed yesterday and today for #s 9-12 :
@nannydino, @Cinpy, @JasonDavid & @anon75388385

2 Likes

all cards are mailed today

2 Likes

Mailing my final group of cards tomorrow!

2 Likes

All my cards have been mailed.

2 Likes

Thank you Stinkypaw for the awesome Christmas VW van card. Such a wonderful addition to my VW collection!! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

:earth_africa: @Stinkypaw, today I mailed postcards for: #4 @SaskGirl, #5 @mezzanine2, #6 @evank, #7 @farmgirll, #8 @cj23, and #9 @nannydino. Working on cards #10-15. :earth_americas:

2 Likes

Great mail received today: UK Christmas bird stamp card from @Stinkypaw, and UBC Biodiversity Museum from @mezzanine2, thanks to you both!

2 Likes

Received a cute Merry Christmas card from @cj23 - thank you for your kind words and wishes, much appreciated. All the best!

Hi! @Stinkypaw I mailed the remainder of my postcards today. In the mail are #10 @anon75388385, #11 @JasonDavid, #12 @Cinpy, #13 @roxy, #14 @garvey, and #15 @Tweetyiscool29.

1 Like

Great cards received:

@mezzanine2 sent the gorgeous Remai Modern Art Gallery in Saskatoon. That is some very cool architechture!

@evank sent the Arena das Dunas in Brazil. Nice card design. Great stickers too!

Thank you both!

1 Like

A cornucopia of postcards arrived connected to the December 2020 Monthly RR – Canadian edition.

Thank you to @cj23 for the Christmas postcard – love the vibrant red colour , the stickers, and the welcoming message.

Thank you to @garvey for the Art Gallery of Ontario postcard. When I was last there they were working on the expansion/renovation, and as soon as it is safe to travel, I’d love to check out that Studio 54 themed exhibition coming to the AGO in 2021.

Last but not least, thank you to @Stinkypaw for the Prince themed postcard x TD bank! It looks to have been a Prince themed show in Montréal.

Thank you fellow Canadian Postcrossers – so thoughtful!

1 Like

Received today from @evank - “Tiger Derpface” (tiger sticking out his tongue)
Thank you!
I thought my fiance was just being funny when he brought it to me and called it that, but then I saw that you’d written it too, so I guess he read it, haha!
I’m hanging in there. It’s hard with so much being different, but… it is what it is (or that’s what I’m telling myself). Been playing lots of video games with friends or the fiance and writing lots of Christmas cards (and creating special surprises to go with them!)
Hope you have a good holiday season too!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw I Rec’d last night:

From @JasonDavid a beautiful “Happy Holidays” card. Our house is the same as yours Jason, our 17 year old daughter has been motivating us to get all our Christmas shopping done. Which is really good, as Alberta just put tougher restrictions on retail shopping as of this Sunday. This is the earliest we have ever had our outside xmas lights up. Thank you.

From @cj23 a cool Christmas theme phrase card in red and whites. We also have started our holiday baking. We’ve been trying new recipes. Thank you.

From @garvey a lovely portrait of “Our beloved Queen & Iron Duke” from The Monarchist League of Canada. Yes, winter did come early for us, but now we are having warmer weather, and all our snow is melting. It even rained 2 nights ago. Thank you.

1 Like

Received today from @cj23 - “Joy” with Elf on the Shelf peeking out.
Normally this time of year I’m working at a Santa photo booth, and you’d be surprised how many elves we see going in with the kids. Some of them come every year, to the point I can remember the elves’ names, but not the kids! It was a bit of a learning curve for us to work with when it first became a trend.
Thank you!

1 Like