Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Please include me for Canadian RR in January 2022!

1 Like

I will join for January

LyndaC

1 Like

Please include me for January as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

I do like Michael Buble - they play him on that Christmas music channel too!

I’m in for January!

1 Like

Happy New year !!!

Thanks @evank for your envelope of surprises!!! I will answer your questions in the Feb RR : ) I get such a kick out of your addressing hahahaha

Cheers Crystal

1 Like

Hi call cards are done be in them mail tomorrow January 4th !!!

2 Likes

Hello and Happy 22! I’ve enjoyed chosing cards for everyone, and they are in the mail now. Take care and stay healthy everyone,
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening.
As of this evening all of my cards have been sent!
It’s hailing out here with a bit of thunder - so exciting!!

Cheers everyone.

1 Like

@AlbertaGirl71 – Did you want me to resend a postcard for December 2021’s round robin round?

Happy New Year, everyone… well, as happy as possible, in the current context, at least! All my cards have now been posted.

1 Like

My cards were posted yesterday - someone must be sick at the local post office as the hours are wonky.

1 Like

No need - but thanks for offering!

1 Like

All my cards for January RR are sent

1 Like

Received ship’s figurhaed card from @lyndac
Thank you! This figurhead is unusual :slight_smile:

Also arrived RR and swap cards from @JasonDavid
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

First card received - from @AnitaGrace, a painting by Albert Sisley, “Snow at Louveciennes” - very appropriate for a cold and wintry day in Ottawa. The wood bison stamp is one of my favourites, too. Thanks Anita!

1 Like

Received lovely bird cards from @JasonDavid. Interesting to see the difference between the different Sibley sets. Thanks Jason!

1 Like

All my cards for the January RR have been sent.

1 Like

Received a wonderful (and yes, majestic!) lion card from @lyndac today.
Also received a fantastic literary card about National Novel Writing month from @stormarela - I’ve debated trying that challenge one year - will keep this card for inspiration. (-:
Thank you both!!

1 Like

REMINDER TO ALL PARTICIPANTS (@stormarela, @garvey @AnitaGrace @JasonDavid @helloleah27 @dietarygal @lyndac @evank @AlbertaGirl71 : This is where you need to acknowledge your cards when received, and/or when you send them out. Easier (for me) to have them all at the same place!

You can bookmark the thread by clicking on the the fourth icon (the first one being a heart, the second one a link, the 3rd one a pencil to edit and the last one is a little flag that is the bookmark) on the original post Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Thank you!

1 Like