Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Hello!
Sorry for the delay, my phone’s being weird so no photos

I received my last 2 over the past few days

@helloleah27 Thank you for the Royal Alberta Museum postcard, surprisingly I’ve never been there while I lived in Edmonton for a year. July is such a great month to visit Vancouver, we usually go for hikes or hang out at the beach with the kids

@garvey Thank you for the art card to add to my collection. I’ve really been in to French music directors lately. Lots of creativity and cool visuals.

See you next month!

1 Like

@helloleah27 - thanks Leah for the awesome card of Sunwapta Falls in Jasper National Park -what a great photo, plus your trademark decorations! Thanks also for the bonus card and the :cat2::black_cat: stickers! Hope Carra’s job search goes well.

Almost forgot, but I’ll join for June before perhaps taking a summer break! Thanks as always @Stinkypaw!

1 Like

Hi Leah! @helloleah27 Thank you so much for the stunning postcard and beautiful decorating!! The artwork on the postcard is so cool. I always love to see the stickers you use to write my name! And the wash is adorable! I’m doing very well, thank you! I got my G2 on Monday, so now I can drive on my own, woo! I’m so glad you had a nice Mother’s Day! That’s so wonderful. I hope your camping trip was great!

@Stinkypaw please sign me up for June! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Count me in for June!

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

June postcards have been dropped off earlier today!

1 Like

Postcards for the June monthly group are now travelling.

1 Like

My June cards are in the mail!

1 Like

Hello RR Friends. My June cards are ready to go.
I found some local Postcards so this month I’m showcasing my home town.( Portage la Prairie MB) There is a different one for each of you.
I found some interesting facts googling the cards. I hope you enjoy them too

Cheers Crystal ans Bobbie

4 Likes

@AlbertaGirl71 sorry, the names and addresses have already been sent out. Do you want in for July?

Yes, put me in for July!

1 Like

Hello!

Received my first card today from @moneill
My kids were super exited to see it in the mailbox, they had a friend from school that went during spring break and thought it was super cool that they knew where this one was from :laughing: Thank you.

2 Likes

We have just arrived home from our holidays! I am mailing the cards out Friday. This month expect Irish themes! Lots of catch up to do! Home sweet home! I just arrived 2 hrs ago!
I am also reporting my first June RR. Thank you Mel @postcrossingMel for the post crossing meet up card that I unfortunately I missed going to! It’s very pretty!
I also received a nice surprise card from Josee on her Norway vacation. I’ll post the cards latter with more time!

1 Like

2 Likes

My cards are all now travelling!

1 Like

Interested to join for July!

1 Like

Received from @JasonDavid today!

A 5k sounds like a wonderful tradition.
My son quizzed me the other day asking what 2 countries border Canada and I totally forgot about Greenland so I can’t wait to show him the postcard in the morning :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you

2 Likes

First card received, from @moneill: the Sulphur Mountain tea house in Banff National Park - beautiful, thanks a lot, Meghan! Glad that you enjoyed your trip to Saskatchewan!

1 Like

@Alb

Fun card Liz. Back to easier times. : ) :heart:
I notice you winnie the pooh stamp. Did you know its from winnipeg the inspiration formthe books about a war time bear?
Have a good June. Crystal

2 Likes

@postcrossingMel thanks Melnfor the meet up card.
I see a few familiar names on it.
I hope you all had a great day. Crystal

2 Likes

Thank you Meghan @moneill for your Jasper sky tram post card. The 10 or so times I’ve camped or stayed in a youth hostel (when I was young). I’ve never gone up the sky tram.

1 Like