Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

@HookedonPostcards Helen is doing this draw, if you are interested… It is for a great cause!

1 Like

Hi! I have a stamp question…
If I’m going to use multiple stamps, what’s the postage rate? $0.92 or $1.07?
Thanks for your help in advance! I hope to send you all some fun stamps this month. :slight_smile:

@savitame for mail (postcard) within Canada you should be putting 0.92 worth of stamps, as it is the current rate.

Please sign me up for September 2023. Thank you.

1 Like

Addresses have been sent out for September, have fun! :writing_hand:

2 Likes

:bangbang: Maybe I missed your posts, so just in case please confirm: :bangbang:

FOR AUGUST:
@AnitaGrace and @garvey : Anita looks like you have not yet received the card from @SCOTGIRL and Alexander you seem to be missing a card from @farmgirll, as of Sep 2, garvey did not get card from farmgirll -Please confirm.

FOR JULY:
@skrabka you did not post anything, please confirm receptions.

FOR JUNE:

@helloleah27 Leah did you receive a card from @AnitaGrace ?

@SCOTGIRL Marg, did you get a card from @helloleah27 ? As of Sep 2, did NOT receive.

@skrabka Suzanne, did you get cards from @helloleah27 and @SCOTGIRL ?

PLEASE DO CHECK AND CONFIRM RECEPTION OR NOT, THANK YOU!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw Confirming receipt of June card from @ScotGirl - a lovely illustration card! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Inwas wondering oo if @garvey hot his as well.
If not ill send another one. I mailed it from westbourne mb
Safe long weekend everybody Crystal

No…not rec for June hello Leah.

I’ve checked again and didn’t find the card from @farmgirll . Probably it’s lost :frowning:

Do you remember what was that card?

No i do not but itvwas of simular theme i usually send to you…
Ill send u 2 : ) and if you find it yhea.
Take care

All postcards have been mailed out to the members of September 2023. Thank you.

2 Likes

My September cards are on the way to their new home. :flight_departure:

3 Likes

Mailed out alll my cards for September this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Late reporting a lovely card from @SCOTGIRL. Thanks Margaret! We’re in a heat wave right now!

2 Likes

My cards for September have been mailed :slightly_smiling_face::postbox:

2 Likes

Happy September Friends. My cards are heading your way today. Take care Crystal

2 Likes

Thank you so much @JasonDavid for the 2 amazing cards. Wow what a gorgeous covered bridge! And yes i would love tp read the article on the swift.
I have a question, i noticed that there were USA stamps on the bridge postcard, how did you do that ?:crazy_face:

2 Likes

First card arrived! From @debbiemilly, the suspension bridge along the Fundy Trail in NB - thanks a lot, Despina, it’s great! (I have never had Mary Brown’s chicken!) Coincidental that we sent each other bridge cards! :smiley:

Re. your above question, I just added some US stamps I had on hand, since the covered bridge is in New Hampshire.

2 Likes