Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Received from @AnitaGrace an Edinburgh castle card. Thank you!
I hope one to come there.

1 Like

Received a lovely prairie Lily!! My granddaughter is called Lily! Thank youⓂ️ kindly @farmgirll love it!:tulip:great cancel​:relieved:.
Thank youⓂ️ to @garvey for the smashing Highland Village. Hope you had fun🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

My August cards will leave tomorrow…16th. Sorry for delay.

1 Like

Smashing card from @AnitaGrace :scotland:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Jealous of your trip!:wink:! Love it…Glad you had fun!

2 Likes

Last August card from @helloleah27 . Love this place!! Glad you had fun here! Thank youⓂ️ kindly

1 Like

@garvey
Thanks for this Cutie and the Buffy stamp.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up wih for next month haha. Thanks

@helloleah27 thanks for the great road trip card!! : ) sweet memories younare making. Enjoy!!

@AnitaGrace thank you for the multi view of Scotland. It is definitely on our wish list. Only being able to travel in January and February really limits where we go!! Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks Crystal

2 Likes

Hi! I missed you all! Could I join for September?

3 Likes

Hi friends! I’m back in for September as well!

2 Likes

Im in for September to pls! : )

1 Like

SEPTEMBER IS NOW OPEN FOR SIGN UPS Join Now! :writing_hand:

In for September please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Received Seaattle’s Pike Place market card from @helloleah27, thank you!
We visited that market several years ago on the trip to Western Canada and Seattle, it gives me warm memories

1 Like

Thanks @helloleah27 for the Seattle card. So glad to hear Calli is doing well! Great that you were able to get away for a little trip together.

@stinkypaw Please sign me up for September

1 Like

Count me in for September!

1 Like

Please sign me for September RR

1 Like

Received from @SCOTGIRL a card with historic location in England, thank you!

1 Like

Hi Crystal @farmgirll … thank you so much for the Pusheen postcard…I love these ones…life has slowed down a little… we are waiting to get a medication coverage for Calli to start soon… one dose $10 000.00… it’s so crazy… but the University said they have grants if they don’t cover it…so I’m thankful for that… and calli is getting back into work… slowly… but she was so happy to go back to work… and Calli was so happy about the “he haw” from Coolio & Calvin :blush: I know you are busy with harvest and the post office…but good to know you find time for postcards… I hope you are all well… take care.
L

Hi Anita… @AnitaGrace thank you for the Princes Street -Erinburgh postcard… and thank you for asking… Calli is feeling better and stronger… she started back to work this week… and now she is an official nurse… she got her final results in July… so she is excited to go back to work not as a student nurse…she is working at a psychiatric Hospital… and she loves it…
How nice you went on a holiday to Scotland… that must have been so lovely… did the girls go with you?
We just got back from a week of camping… not as exciting as Scotland lol… but nice to get away… just came back today… first thing I did…shower!!!
I hope you and the girls are well… take care.
L

2 Likes

Hi @Stinkypaw … please include me for September 2023 RR. Take care.
L

1 Like

Hi Margaret… @SCOTGIRL … thank you for the cute rabbit (Alice) postcard…I love it… and the cute little bunny stickers too… you were having +40°C… wow… that is way too hot… I couldn’t handle that either… I would be melting too… I can’t take the heat… I hope the weather has calmed now… I hope you are all well and happy… take care :raising_hand_woman:t2:
L

1 Like

@SCOTGIRL
Thanks for the appropriate timed card.
The last big clinic/camp starts tomorrow and im fretting haha…so dontbworry be happy is a good theme hahs. Thanks Crystal

1 Like