Month of Letters

Here it goes! My first postcard of the Month of Letters is on its way!

Good luck everyone! Please do share your progress and nice postcards on this topic — let’s inspire and cheer each other along! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That is so beautiful!

Happy February everyone!! Has anyone started the challenge? I did!! Today two postcards are on their way to USA.

Although I have to admit, I didn’t write very much. :speak_no_evil::laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you so much

My first Month of Letters postcard mailed today.
Helen

“Young Woman Reading a Letter”, Jean Raoux.

11 Likes

Oh, how appropriate! :heart_eyes:

Exactly! Thank you for noticing. :grin:

This will be my first participation in the month of letter, what an exciting way to celebration one year in postcrossing.
It has been a joyous first year and looking forward to more happy mail.

4 Likes

I sent a postcard through postcrossing today. Unlike my usual habbit I left a spare address to draw tomorrow. I haven’t got enough people on my list to fill a whole month so I hope there’ll be enough postcards I can send.

9 Likes

I’m finally finished for today. I prepared my first envelope to be mailed during the 2021 Month of Letters - my first ever.
Although I can’t post it before tomorrow (it’s 10:40 p.m. here), I wrote it today and that’s what counts (for me). Also I mailed 5 official postcrossing postcards today :grin:

Here’s a picture of my envelope for Day 1 of LetterMo 2021:

8 Likes

You can send letters to the same people too. It doesn’t have to be 28 individuals.

I know, but as I haven’t written too many letters over the last years I don’t want to arise expectations I might not be able to meet for the rest of the year :see_no_evil:

@Amalaswintha: did you maybe win any lotteries where you have the address of the sender? You might send them a surprise postcard or letter.

If you still need someone to send a letter to and you don’t mind a random person you can send me one :slight_smile: If you only want to send those to people you know (which I can understand) then just ignore me :smile:

No, all those games and lotteries are still too confusing for me, I must admit.
I consider making my daughter write some letters to her friends whom she misses a lot and count us as one :rofl: She only started to learn writing last summer, so I have to help anyway but she really likes writing letters.

2 Likes

Day one was this rather naughty one off to @jewelldelis for her erotic postcard collection!

6 Likes

Wow, women know what to scare a demon with, haha

6 Likes

Today I’m sending a postcard for LetterMo. Well, I’m late again, so I’ll post it tomorrow (again) but I already mailed an official postcard today, so I think I’m good :grin:

7 Likes

Day 2’s postcard goes to a postcrosser in Russia! :ru:

8 Likes