Minnesota Stamp Expo Meet Up 20 July 2024

Hello all, I am originally from Minnesota and can not attend but live the card. Would someone be willing to send me one from the meet up? I would happily send a card back. Thanks

1 Like

I would be happy to send a meetup postcard! shoot me a message and Iā€™ll get one to ya!

I will bring flavored carbonated waters to share. See everyone on Saturday!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :heart_eyes_cat:
If you have either messaged me or posted in this thread the number of postcards youā€™d like, then I have cards reserved for you!

If you havenā€™t done that yet, please tag me or send a message. I ordered extra so there will be a limited amount available for folks who didnā€™t pre-order.

I am asking $0.25 per postcard to help recover printing costs - I will be accepting cash at the meetup or you can Venmo me @ crazedwombat (please put your postcrossing username in the notes section!)

1 Like

Hi! I dream of exchanging for this postcard (it can be sent to Belarus via Germany, I checked). I have a large selection of postcards for swap :wink:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5

Good morning everyone! Super excited to see folks tomorrow :smile: I will be arriving probably around 10:30/11 to give myself time to look around before we get access to the room, (@crazedwombat will be arriving after her hair appointment,) bringing a cooler with ice, nametags, and of course all my postcard and stamp stuff :love_letter: Really looking forward to this and meeting everybody!

5 Likes

I have been accumulating cancelled stamps for over a year. Can anyone suggest where I could send them for educational/artistic/informational use? Thanks~Claudia

I am not sure if that matches your intent, @cjf3848, but stamp donations are always appreciated at Bethel if you donā€™t mind shipping to Germany.

@all, I hope you all had a great meet-up! Feel free to join us in Rochester mid-September.

3 Likes

Had a great time. Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

I would love to try to send some stamps to your organization. If you can provide your mailing address, I will see what I can do.

It is not my organization.

The mailing address is linked in the article above - or here:

Thanksā€¦I was not sure what country to send it to when I saw the address on the website. Claudia

Germany