Minnesota Stamp Expo Meet Up 20 July 2024

Please count me in! I am a Crystal resident and joined Postcrossing in 2019. I attended a meet-up in 2022 so it’s time for me to do it again! I will help to defray the cost of the room fees as best I can. See you in July!

1 Like

I’ll be there, was planning on going to the show anyway. I go to the postage stamp meet ups that they have at the Maplewood Community Center & purchase vintage stamps all the time. I can help with the room cost & will bring a food item to share. I’d like to purchase 25 cards please @crazedwombat thanks for taking care of it for everyone!

1 Like

My sister and I plan on attending. She is @Maslover12 . @crazedwombat we would each like 10 cards. So a total of 20. Thank you.

2 Likes

I am planning on going and would like 10 postcards. @crazedwombat
Does anyone know if they will be selling stamps at the event?

the USPS will be present and selling stamps!

1 Like

Count me in! Looking forward to it. @crazedwombat I would like 15 postcards, please!

1 Like

I love the postcard! I plan on being there and will bring snacks to share, but I’m not sure what. Please order a dozen cards for me. Carol

1 Like

I was at your meetup a couple of years ago and I’m hoping to come again this year. See you in September! Carol

I’ll be attending. Can I order 10 postcards, please?

I’ll attend, with a pasta salad in tow.

@crazedwombat I’d like to request 2 of the meetup postcards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Nolan!
I would like to come to the meetup in Crystal, MN. I am in SD, I hope I am allowed to join in.
I would like 25 of the meetup postcards, please.
Thanks for setting this up.
Jenny

1 Like