MINNESOTA Postcrossing Meetup / July 30, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hopkins, Minnesota
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hopkins Library @ 22 11th Ave N, Hopkins, MN 55343. Meet in the room marked MEETING
:calendar: DATE: July 30, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 AM CST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Introductions, Write Postcards, Lunch to Follow

Event Itinerary includes:
Write, Sign, Stamp & Mail postcards (Free Minnesota Meetup Postcards custom designed by mnjohn)
Socialize with other Postcrossing members
Treasure/Trash swap table
Lunch immediately after at Bear Cave Brewing (Non-Hosted) 1201 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55344

Dear Minnesota Postcrossers,

Please bring: 1-15 Postcrosser addresses, stamps, name ink stamp if you have one, a favorite postcard to share (optional) and any postcards you wish to swap (optional), your favorite pen and your smile.

UPDATE: Lunch venue may change due to limited menu choices.

After the Meetup we will walk to Bear Cave Brewing (3 minute walk) for lunch and beverages.
Cave Bear not only has a huge patio but a huge rooftop deck. I will send a few volunteer scouts to secure premium seating if I cannot reserve an outdoor area in advance.

Ideally, I plan to conclude the Meetup at 12:30 PM (or earlier) with a firm stop at 1:00 PM.

To help me plan, please RSVP to Lynneizle (my PC name) or MinnesotaPostcrossingMeetup@gmail.com

About Bear Cave Brewing:

https://bearcavebrewing.com

You may want to download the Toast App in advance for ordering menu items during lunch. With cutting-edge iPourIt taps and Toastā€™s Mobile Order & Pay menu, guests are free to enjoy everything offered on their own terms, without compromised customer service.

Once the host checks you in, the rest of the Bear Cave team is ready to assist you to ensure a seamless brewpub experience. No more waiting for a server to take your order or to deliver your bill. Just secure a wristband at the door and youā€™re free to explore!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a solid maybe for me at this point, I might make the drive up from Rochester.

@mlubbers @Angeliz - a shorter drive for you!

1 Like

Please make the drive!!! You are my 1st responder :kissing_closed_eyes:

YeeeesšŸ˜ much closer!!!
this meetup might my 2nd one!

Sweeeeet
Iā€™m very pleased.
Lynne C

I may be able to comeā€¦mark me as tentative.

We could tentatively carpool? @salemhouse

Carpooling would be great!

Another maybe here. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m 100% in!

1 Like

Wish I couldā€¦will be in the midst of prep for our Friends of the Library ginormous Book Saleā€¦have fun! Lynne

1 Like

I am about to submit my special Meetup Postcard order. Please give me a general idea regarding how many postcards you would like. Iā€™m very generous with these postcards, I hope you will love them. I just want to be sure I have enough for all.
Lynne

1 Like

I plan on attending. See you there. I would probably take 12 postcards.
Michelle

I decided to just order ā€œa lotā€ so I wonā€™t worry about running out. Depending on how many RSVP I should have about 20 for you :slight_smile:
Lynne

1 Like

waaaaaa I missed this postā€¦
I want take ā€¦ like 10 postcardsā€¦ or more would be great!

Donā€™t worry Iā€™ve got you covered.
Lynne

Just saw this and Iā€™m super excited! Iā€™ve never been to a meetup before, and I canā€™t believe thereā€™s one in my state. Iā€™m almost certain Iā€™ll be able to come.

1 Like

This is my 1st Meetup too and Im hosting. Itā€™s going to be a good one. I will have little gift bags and the Meetup postcard I commissioned is super cute.

For your eyes only:

Lynneizle

10 Likes

This is so great!

1 Like

Woooo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: super cute!
Oh for cute that I should sayšŸ˜

2 Likes