Mid-Atlantic Postcrossers May 2022 Virtual meetup

I received my cards! And I loved the biology and space stamps!!! Thank you so much! :green_heart:

I received the written card.
From your mailbox to this mailbox! :hugs:

2 Likes

I received today both the written card and the envelope with more cards :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :boom:
Thank you sooo much, dear Eric @eta55 and Karen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am a new Postcrosser. How often do you have the virtual meetups?

Roughly every two months or so. We’re eyeballing August for the next one. It will be posted here once we have a date, would love to see you there!

5 Likes

Hope it will be online?

A very big thank you to Eric (@eta55) and Karen (@rjmom) for the single meetup card and the wonderful envelope of meetup cards that all arrived at my place late this week. The card design is really cool…and I LOVE that Bioluminescent Life stamp you used on my envelope. It is awesome…as is the postbox washi tape you used on the envelope. It even has an Aussie Postbox on it. I feel seen. :rofl: I can’t wait to share these lovely meetup cards with other Postcrossers.

Thank you again for hosting and organising these events. The sense of connection that I come away with afterwards is so precious to me.